Am I the only white nationalist who stands unconditionally with Palestine...

Am I the only white nationalist who stands unconditionally with Palestine? I keep getting called a leftypol shill for not supporting Israel.

Attached: Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png (2560x1280, 37.62K)

>I'm with the mudshits
You deserve a second 7/11

I like armenia

9/11*
Fuck

you should hate both

HAHAHAHA FUCKING FAIL

no you're not and no you don't, stop looking for validation you aren't special or interesting

I do.

No need to apologize, I laughed my ass off.

You know it is okay to support neither and wish for the destruction of both? Same with the ziggers and hohols. Fuck'm all.

It's hopeless. All chuds love Israel. I don't know why but they do. They probably think it's "based" or something.

Attached: 1643055865280.jpg (480x360, 34.17K)

How about neither? There is a 3rd option. You can hate them both.

>7/11
that's pakistan not palestine.

Why do you support Palestinians? In the Arab World Palestinians are referred to as the Jews of the Arab World. They're a different flavor of kikes, their leaders helped the kikes have their peasants lands in exchange for shekels. Palestinians deserve zero sympathy.
If you want to support an Arab country, support Egypt, who unironically BTFO'd Israel and holds them in a cuckold position to this day.
Pic related.

Attached: 6th_of_October_Panorama,_part_1.jpg (1024x768, 176.21K)

the problem is you are not actually pro Palestine, you are anti Israel.
start by being honest or at least explain what makes you a supporter of a country on the other side of the world.

Attached: Make me.jpg (640x505, 40.85K)

>unconditionally
Maybe the problem is this, "unconditionally", you can support them as long as it doesn't hurt your own cause.

Any Forums is less than 25% White and over 25% israeli shills.

Attached: 1663286076863.jpg (1688x939, 284.3K)

Russians are my White brothers. Kill yourself.

Attached: 9F892BDD-3156-4DCD-B326-738777FA64A8.jpg (1002x1024, 114.25K)

That's because they're Jewish shills posting from whatever country they're leeching off of. Or they're white scum who think the Samson Option is so cool because Jews, rather than nuclear terrorism aimed at Europe and America.
Fuck Jews and their pet whites

Egypt has been cucked by kikes since 1978

Don't side with either. I do wish that Palestine was a much more significant threat to Israel though, if I'm being completely honest

It's a very bleak situation.

The main issue is that since the 2000s, and especially 2007, the PA / PLO / Fatah has become a collaborationist force to Israel. They have literally allowed Israel to seize land or demolish homes in the West Bank for over a decade without a fight. And anytime there's protests against Abbas or the PA for whatever reason in the West Bank or occupied Israeli territory, it's the Israelis that shut the protests down.

Gaza is literally blockaded by Egypt to the west and Israel to the east. There wouldn't be a naval and land blockade if Egypt didn't want one. They could even open up borders permanently if they wanted to and Israel's oppression and control over them would be nullified in one night.

Hezbollah has their shit together, but Lebanon as a whole does not. The Lebanese Civil War in the 70s started because of Israel raiding and bombing Lebanese territory in the hunt for PLO activists and insurgents. Israel along with countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE will bank on starting a civil war.

Lebanon fell into an economic crisis following the Beirut port explosion in August 2020, and soon after KSA, UAE, Bahrain, etc launched a trade embargo on Lebanon in October 2021 which lasted officially until April 2022 but in many ways is still ongoing. For a comparison they similarly launched a trade embargo on Qatar and a soft boycott against Turkey in 2017 which became a hard boycott in 2019. Officially ended in 2022, but still ongoing in many ways.

Show me one race other than whites that produces the Jew's pet golem. Show me a spic or poo who thinks nuclear terrorism aimed at them is OK because Jews are giving the threats.
I'll wait.
Question for the whole board. Anyone, please

You'll find that the number of Jewish shills here is FAR greater than 25%, lol

The best part about the Palestinian/Israeli conflict is how it's made people much more openly critical of Pissrael.

>russians
>white
lmao, I take it you never been to nigeria with snow.

I side with Palestine on the condition that they all stay the fuck in Palestine
The absolute truth is that the United States has no interests in the middle east outside of pressuring arabs to sell us cheap oil

They are way whiter than typical Americans and Russian girls are hot. Kys

The average Any Forums user is a Jewish male between the age of 18--30 working in Unit 8200 of the IDF.

This is why you'll routinely see worthless sentiment like "fuck kikes" posted, but rarely any argument against Israel in its conflict with the Palestinians.

Attached: 1663286639862.jpg (610x367, 240.31K)