Why can't the EU just let him in?

Attached: 1148117899.jpg (2922x1948, 753.45K)

They don't meet a lot of criteria

Ukraine's conditions are that Russia has to join Nato first. Then Ukraine will Join.

Attached: ai_enhanced_booba.jpg (1792x1920, 2.05M)

Because it's impossible in the current situation, even in very accelerated mode.

Getting in the EU is hard, takes years of preparation.
And they fail at the most important parts: borders and rule of law.

That's heartless, why can't an exception be made? People are dying, don't you care?

Of course I care, but it does not change the fact that international organizations aren't some burger schools that make exceptions for niggers just because they're poor

>People are dying, don't you care?
And what does one have to do with the other?

You might be confusing EU with NATO.

Attached: 1661550545904432.png (770x937, 1.93M)

He has a corrupt shithole country?

Also this
How would this change anything as of now

If you wish to preserve the automatic response assumption in your brain, that human life is valuable, you should block this site.
This site will claw that out of you, and the best you can do is delay the point at which that happens.

Because it would literally ruin the rest of the EU. The EU only works because their members have a minimal criteria to meet

All these excuses. No real action, no help. Shame on you.

He must commit to african immigrants for one

EU unironically fears full on Russian + Chinese aggression in response. They want to keep Ukraine as a convenient wall of proxy soldiers and goycattle mercenaries

Other countries can do that. He doesn't need to. Think of how people are suffering, letting Ukraine into the EU would stop the war tomorrow.

Ohhh wait a sec
I get it now
This thread was supposed to be a cheap provocative bait wasn't it OP?
Are you russki or a magatard?

All your whores are already here and Russia took your resource rich region. There is nothing of value left in Jewkraine, fuck off and die in silence.

Is this all just a game to you? Something on TV and in memes?

Are you a freshly hired glowie or a cunt?

>d0nt U cARe??
I don't care, really, all I care about is that Biden won elections and the orange man lost

If it makes you guys seeth so much - he could be a pedo for all I care

Extremely butthurt Z troon as usual.

Take your meds both of you sheesh

Halts Maul NAFO Bergjude, die Ukrainer gehen mir einfach nur auf die Nerven. Vor 8 Monaten waren diese Vollidioten auch nur als Huren und Diebe im Rest von Europa bekannt. Wegen diesen Untermenschen verliere ich nun wahrscheinlich meine Arbeit, brennen sollen die Schweine.