Ron DeSantis has proven to us that he’s controlled opposition

Absolutely no one but a bought and sold neocon could even THINK this was a good idea.

We're trying to get migrants OUT of the country.

Not stay in our country.

Not give them free travel.

They should be returning back to the shitholes where they came from.

Him and Abbott are the next two neocon targets.

Graham and McConnell are already on life support. So, two more people need to learn who they actually answer too.

Attached: A1798376-D837-4708-9B6F-2C8A1DF11084.jpg (820x1024, 121.22K)

He's doing God's work dropping taco bomb on wealthy elite liberal strongholds and you're weeping and crying and seething about it.

Attached: '.jpg (400x225, 16.6K)

Go back.

Attached: 1633733554470.jpg (866x475, 68.84K)

>We're trying to get migrants OUT of the country.
no you aren't

Lobby Biden to close the border, or suffer more taco bombs. It's 100% your choice. Because Any Forums loves this, and we love your seethe, your impotent rage. You can't really do ANYTHING about it.

Attached: images.png (301x167, 3.73K)

>mom I posted it again!!!

>Send 50 illegal immigrants to liberal area
>Liberals flip out because they get a taste of their own medicine
Ok? Those Illegal Immigrants were going to be permanent resisents in the US thanks to Democrats preventing their deportation.
Better to send them off to hyper liberal areas so they have to deal with immigrants instead
>B-but muh white areas!
“Whites” who support open borders and White replacement aren’t Whites. They are traitors and deserve far worse than 50 illegal immigrants.

Silence bot

funny how you kikes never mention that there are laws stopping states from sending the illegals back to the country they come from
inb4 all the kikes pretending sending the beaners to Marthas Vineyard is sending them to the interior of the country

In Florida, there is a Man.

Attached: EDBB97C8-9777-4B59-8BC5-367FCCED3E07.jpg (1617x1093, 663.22K)

libtard seething
youre not convincing everyone. we are shipping them to your home and theres nothing you can do about it.

do you actually think there is some kind of division between the 2 PARTY SYSTEM?????????? seriously? they are ALL THE SAME. and their sole duty is to usurp YOUR wealth and resources, INTO THEIR NETWORKS.

go be a child elsewhere. this board is for adults to talk

Based fucking post. You will get shit on by kikes, glowniggers, and shills for it. DeShabbos is a kike golem. Fuck every retard that can't ponder it

Attached: 1661131663054640.jpg (836x1024, 158.56K)

>Let's have all the same arguments we've been having for 40 years maybe something will change this time

Attached: DjZdzkDVsAEsLnv.jpg (387x387, 23.97K)

If they didn't come here, DeSantis would not have the ability to ship them anywhere.

Stop blaming conservatives for bad liberal policies.

>proven to us.
us.
i don't think so pal.

>American politics, 2022

Attached: 0FE71CB8-DDD5-4C07-86C5-26C328EF31EE.jpg (844x1221, 720.91K)

>reddit spacing

Attached: recent home sales.png (1558x1103, 1.36M)

These latino trash invaders are driving down wages, increasing the cost of living and fucking over the American worker. They are the perfect slave class for these rich corporations. They drop their kids off at our schools hospitals and prisons on our dime. They are the new niggers.

I just wanted to let all latinos know that i hate you. I hate everything about you and i hope you all fucking die.

>We're trying to get migrants OUT of the country.
That would be racist, user. No, they are better in Martha's Vineyard.

>Rebbit spacing
They're not sending their best and brightest.

Attached: shekel 2.gif (1255x585, 76.06K)

>redditspacing shill
its the exact oposite, trump would have never had the balls to do this. the federal government does not let the states remove the illegals, they are prohibited from acting on the border, the only option is to keep the spics in their state or ship them out. libs named themselves as sanctuary cities and always talk about how they love immigration so let them take them.

Lol
Did you copy my post and double space it for real?

Honestly I'm flattered. This is ULTRA bitchy

Leftoid pls, stop trying to gaslight us in to dumping the issues on your front lawn.

shill thread
you jews are super mad about this aren't you

STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS

marthas vineyard needs more undocumented workers. no human is illegal. they need vibrant tacos

Attached: 1659068175112643.jpg (719x688, 63.54K)

Lol
You did.
>Blushes.

Attached: 1663264214180885.png (1076x659, 387.44K)

This explanation is the most retarded thing I've read. Formatting is now a thing, because the example was asinine?

tragic, good that those venuzuelean found
a new home in a sanctuary instead of having to
life in bigoted racist states

I hope de santis sends them all

lol this kike mad as hell that his multimillion dollar mansion in the north east about to be worth five bucks

What ever happened to tough guy Abbott mobilizing the national guard and wasting these spics on sight?

Guess the WEF check cleared.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915_194259.jpg (1080x2040, 675.62K)

Someone please describe this island for non Americans. Why would you send them there?

This vibrant tacos need bullets to the brain.

MORE BEANERS WILL BE DELIVERED UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

You are a Jew or an idiot. Pick.

This post is the equivalent of a triple reverse Uno play. It's basically arguing that we should not engage the opposition, which is retarded because normies must see the blatant double think to learn anything. Clearly just talking does nothing. Let them experience the problem first hand, and make them admit that homeless illegal immigrants are a cancer.

>Not stay in our country.
state governor doesnt have the authority to ship to a foreign country
cause an international incident and usurp power literally spelled out in the constitution belonging to the fed gov

Absolutely correct. I've never seen such a blue pilled Any Forums. I don't want them fucking anywhere. If anything this is just an accelerant for acceleration. I want a White, jew and shitskin free America. They need to be sent BACK. NOT shuttled across the nation my goddamn ancestors left me through blood, sweat, tears, and death. I fucking want them OUT. You're cheering on fucking wetbacks being shuttled all over America! This is bad! Bolshevik city or not! ALL OF THEM GONE

Attached: 1628553939923.png (640x640, 805.35K)

Rich person island of the east coast.
They're turning it into an impromptu Ellis island (the statue of liberty island where we used to send migrants all around from)

THEY ALL ARE. WAKE UP. GOOD COP / BAD COP. GROW A BRAIN
>DeSantis signed into Florida law that anyone can be vaccinated against their will if they are deemed a public health risk

Attached: 1657087420674.jpg (2316x3088, 600.37K)

>Reddit spacing
Tldr, all fields.

They are the homes of Rich fucker who voted for more migrants and made deporting them nearly, either indirectly by voting or directly by lobbing politicians. impossible but live in gated communities

cope and seethe nigger shill. checkmate

They quoted my original post and then added double spacing lol

>Plebbit spacing
Opinion disregarded. Show plebbit nose

Attached: 1660072518933720m.jpg (805x1024, 115.06K)

> NO don't crank up the heat!!!!! The frog might jump!!! leave it slow like it was before that way it stay in the pot.

>Why would you send them there?
Luxurious vacation spot for wealthy kikes and international cultists including citizens of terramar. As to why, considering Ron DeShabbos is owned by the same people that own Martha's vineyard estates; he was probably just shipping some carefully selected help to his masters while getting some optics to bolster his position as "opposition".

small super exclusive wealthy enclave
houses cost millions
Obama just bought a place there

That's not what I said at all you fucking subhuman. I said I want them all fucking kicked out. Jesus Christ you are all fucking dumb!

It was a spectacular idea and its working, *you* alone are proof. The fact that the Democrats are sperging out over this, is poetuc justice. DEATH TO MARTHA'S VINEYARD!!!

Imagine still thinking you can steer the ship away from the iceberg. Sit down and have a drink, faggot.

Best post in this thread. This place has turned into a fucking jewish cumdump, its embarassing.

Let me make this simple for you:
The Federal government has sole authority over the border and deportations. States are NOT allowed to deport anybody.
The Dems in charge and the people who vote Democrat want an open border and refuse to either secure the border or deport illegal immigrants.
The only way to fix this problem is to convince Democrat voters that an open border is a bad idea.

The current Republican plan is to force Democrats in DC, NYC, Chicago, and Martha's Vinyard to get first-hand experience at what their policies cause. If you have a better idea of how you can convince Democrats that open borders are bad feel free to suggest it otherwise STFU because so far the Republican plan is doing a pretty good job of making Democrats realize that the border crisis can't keep being ignored.