CHINESE KIWIFARM DOMAIN SEIZED

Kommandant, Herr Keffals has engaged in diplomacy with Xi Jinping and taken down our front in China.

Kommandant, has Xi betrayed us?

Attached: BC41F5BA-473B-44BD-8193-A0A9C408EAF4.jpg (828x630, 194.06K)

Chinese are tranny lovers

Attached: BC8E70BF-E2E0-4C63-981A-9D66DE54F73C.png (800x900, 203.18K)

>Trannies allied with commies
Imagine my shock user.

Site still works for me, unlike your penis Lucas.

>The chinese seizing domain names is good, actually.

Attached: tranny jannies.jpg (550x550, 76.13K)

Attached: twitter 16.jpg (690x634, 68.42K)

How is 4 chan still up? Is it just hosted directly by the intelligence agencies?

>no free speech in China??
>I'm shocked!!
...why?

We are all bronies here, friend.
Did you know the Las Vegas massacre was on Any Forums's birthday and the half birthday of /mlpol/...?
I'm a pony, you're a pony...
We're all pwn'd-ie.

Are trannies more powerful than world leaders now?

>she
>didn't want to be stalked
>puts her new name on Twitter
what

(((They're))) going after KF much harder than they did for cripplechan or any other site

.net is back up though

ITS THE FINAL BOSS OF TRANNIES
GEMSTERS UNITE

Attached: 1631301636423.png (978x900, 831.5K)

not really
just null is less competent than others

why dont these retards just get on i2p

It's not about the troon, it's the father of that potential serial killer girl who worked for CIA and runs a cybersecurity firm that gets gov't contracts - Mike Janke I believe is his name. His daughter boiled hamsters alive it seems and coordinated the rapes of Barbara Chandler.

Yay we did it trannies!!!! As long as we can’t read what people say about us it’s not true!

Japanese state support, hirom00t glows

keffals currently getting BTFO'd by Destiny

Cripplechan is still on the .top domain. Why would chinks allow them but not KF?

This. It's because null is fucking top tier BASED. He names the Jew like every 20 seconds.

Attached: 1657514485894.png (1152x1290, 2.44M)

Hmm, the caricature should be fatter desu

meant for Is that really true though? Cripplechan has their Any Forums board which is full of Siege fags.

This. I tried posting a more vague summary of this as YouTube comments and I think the name Jenkie might be trigger a shadow and currently.

Literally I haven't seen someone say "read siege" in at least a year but as a joke I said "read dugin" yesterday, although it's really no joke.

>chinese are pro lgbt
so i can call every chink a fucking faggot now?
sweet nothing has changed.

Yes.

Attached: C1E6A19E-E0FE-4CB7-B940-53A5DDAC124B.jpg (1125x1557, 519.52K)

Yeah I was curious and I checked just now and they seem very neutered compared to what I remember. Maybe just overly heavy handed moderation to prevent another Tarrant situation or just some uber cucked mod, who knows.

Attached: Yes.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

That Janke girl is a legit psychopath. Worst thing about it all, is that they clearly want her in some high position at one of the agencies in the future, otherwise they wouldn't want to scrub all involvement of her in the Chris Chan Case.

I never really used 8ch... I'm sure I missed some incredible stuff.
Michael Aquino is dead btw. He was always the perfect scapegoat, all the way to the end, with Q.

Her father is also in cahoots with the Cloudflare guy which funnily enough blocked the troon on Twatter. Lugenpresse alone could not do this.

Just shows that china is a controlled opposition ZOG