What would you do if you were a powerful politician? Would be a completely moral and just person?

What would you do if you were a powerful politician? Would be a completely moral and just person?

Attached: 1657627799178.jpg (871x1280, 148.58K)

Destroy my enemies.
After that? I don't know. Retire maybe.

Probably kiss ass they would install me as president, and nuke a few key US cities and federal institutions first chance I had.

Get the fuck out of Congress and make a gorillion dollars a year at some sinecure at a foundation or think thank

This desu

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Become prime minister, order a large scale genocide of everyone and claim it was an error in the system.

No, I would put my own country first.

That's exactly what Biden did and you hate him for it

I would kys.

By the grace of God, yes.

By the grace of God, I would kys myself.

Politicians cant be moral

YOU JUST KNOW.

Attached: 1661992131300957.jpg (768x1024, 193.62K)

>Powreful politician,
as a premise, means so very very convoluted and mistaken things that mind boggles. Most powerful is the least poweful. Smallest is the greatest.
I could be a powerless politician.
That would be ok.
If I would want to make my small company into a multibillion enterprise, I would have clean desk when I start the morning, clean desk in the noon, clean desk in the evening. I would play gold.
>everything delegated.

>*golf

Hunter really enjoyed life damn

yup

Attached: 1657409729445.jpg (448x423, 24.94K)

She’s so cute bros

God and Jesus delegates everything to everyone else. They won't lift a finger, when YOU can do something, or another one close to You, could do something. That's why they catch you only at the bottom of the barrel, when all other means have been exhausted. They want everyone else to be great.

yes.

oh wait, I already rule over politicians