The mods of this site are roddit tier

the mods of this site are roddit tier

Attached: 165492817563940.png (796x279, 74.73K)

no they are Any Forums
4cheddit
4 times reddit
understand?

They're literally trannies.

How come the moderators are all so fucking bad?

if you buy a pass mods will use the amount of times you've been banned on the pass to increase the length of your ban

They are bought and paid for by numerous agencies that are our enemy.

Attached: tranny bot.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

They're literally all trannies. Troons infiltrate all social media everywhere and become tranny jannies. They are all on neetbux and welfare and e-begging gibs so they do it for free. Literally every single social media site and forum in the world is run by trannies.

This is asschan

trannies unironically. this is the only place they feel having any power over anyone, compensation for their lack of dick they chopped

this is true and is why the internet is so fucking gay

it's probably the isrealy agencies.

I dont know what factors go into it. Had to get a pass because some chuckle head who is apparently on my same dslam.. which can’t serve more than 250 houses or so .. kept getting us range banned for posts on boards I don’t visit.

So I apparently have a shitlord for a neighbor here.

After I started using the pass, I think between that and the fact we don’t visit the same boards by a long mike, they permanently banned the range.

I don’t generally get mean or post anything too off color , I’ve grown out of some of that but it is Any Forums, whatever

tldr Banned a lot when mistaken for that other person; never banned w pass

In the last 2 years moderation here has gotten really fucking bad, moot would have NEVER allowed it to get this bad.

I got banned for making a thread about the Bible

>it's probably the isrealy agencies.
They're more or less the architects of modern online shilling. All other agencies complicit in online shilling, such as the WEF, Media Matters, Shareblue etc. have drafted their shill teams based on the same tactics JIDF uses.

At the end of the day they will never overcome the resolve of Any Forums narrative. We are allowed to exist so that our enemies can peer into the minds of patriots.

This is something they do for really bad users.
Hey that's all you can do because of one jackass they've ruined it for everyone. If the poster is bad enough mods will range ban the range.

The tranny mods abuse their role by handing out unnecessary bans for no fucking reason. The ons on Any Forums are the worst, they will literally ban you for posting about video games.

Stop being a memeflag and bumping retarded shit without saging

This is the most apparent abuse of all and it has bitten a ton of users.
If you're too much of a dissident here they might stalk you.
I've sent feedback, sent emails and posted on some specific boards where I know the mods hangout for the person(s) abusing their power to be fired, I'm only one person though. I encourage of everyone to do the same.

this. ban mods

Been saying this for years (though back then it wasn't exclusively trannies)
Really it's more the type of person who becomes a mod is more likely to trannify themselves

they do not know mods are sandniggers xaxaxaxaxaxa

Attached: SFD0128.png (1288x689, 106.78K)

It's not even an exaggeration

These trannies make Jews look like peace keeping homebodies who keep to themselves

> I've sent feedback, sent emails and posted on some specific boards where I know the mods hangout
I’ll provide some constructive feedback too. Where do they gather?

Attached: B9E1D895-5252-4E43-846B-224BC7935DCD.jpg (354x354, 20.05K)

it's gook moot fault.
it's his failure, his directives ruined the website. literally for ads shekels, and how much did he got? 0.
Gook mpot is an idiot
gook moot is a hobo apologist
gook mook understanding of humans is big as his penis, micropenis .

THE MOD NAMED 4CHINS.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

>Replied to a thread
Lmfao this is unironically Resetera tier. Oldfags are right this site is done and probably has been for a long time. Basically just a honeypot where you can technically say nigger but it's getting logged and put into the SCS database to starve you later. RIP.

Attached: 14-148043_pepe-the-frog-png-pepe-the-frog-spike.png (860x562, 9.21K)