Liberal MPs want Trudeau to be “less woke” amid Poilievre’s leadership victory

tnc.news/2022/09/13/liberal-mps-less-woke/
BREAKING
Canada moving towards being less "woke" no matter what.

Attached: 1645057244760.png (337x404, 130.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-why-does-the-cbc-have-so-much-upper-management
youtube.com/watch?v=zu0rP2VWLWw&ab_channel=OtitisGrimm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still not acknowledging the false authorities

He may go less woke but we're still gonna get 400,000 Indians every year.

All credit due to this lad

Attached: JrvV-Wnr_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36.78K)

Gatekeeps seething right now.

Attached: pp.jpg (2400x2400, 613.1K)

Say it with me boys:
>TOO FUCKING LATE

When they say "less woke" they probably mean they'll drop a letter from lgbtqpbrap++ and blame far right extremists because of it

>A Liberal MP who spoke to the CBC on the condition of anonymity expressed the desire for the party to return to its roots and quit the appeals to woke causes.

>“We must return to a federal centre, centre-right party. We need a government that is down to earth and less woke,” said the MP.

>Centre-right

Attached: 1661879089925844.png (673x460, 41.32K)

CBC commenters and redditors literally think not requiring 3 jabs & 3 boosters to keep your job is "far-right extremism". They can't clot and drop fast enough.

Attached: liberals woke.jpg (1241x1853, 199.27K)

That's why Pierre is going to defund them.

Attached: FRD8iXLXIAIwcqL.jpg (832x658, 100.78K)

Lol
We are going to hang them all
But that’s cool keep pretending everything is normal

I want the Liberals to be fully woke when that guillotine comes down.

>torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-why-does-the-cbc-have-so-much-upper-management
The CBC literally has 10 directors general and 5 directors of finance. They're a mess.

Worse, when the CBC has so many different organizational goals and mandates that doesn't mean that it does a really good job at each of them. It means that the easiest laziest shitty option is what's chosen most often over time. Maybe a radically redesigned CBC could do a good job but as things stand one goal can be used as internal justification to sacrifice another. We want to share Canadian stories and news, we want to try out this proto-wokeness thing, we want to make money like a business. What's that? Viewership on the regional supper hour news is down? We'd better save the taxpayer money and replace it with a national show.

Attached: 1644553532805.jpg (1000x750, 55.17K)

Wasted digits are a cruse golem

Attached: A9A2925D-1476-4296-AA20-2D553BE56214.jpg (659x1024, 71.93K)

The lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and crackdowns on protests were and remain crimes against humanity. Not only should the politicians and corporate executives responsible be executed, but every single smug, statist redditor who cheered and clapped along too.

Nobody even watches the CBC anymore. The only thing the average Canadian watches on there is hockey on Saturday nights. CBC doesn't even produce their own hockey shows anymore.

Please hold fast Leafs, Patriots are in control.

And by patriots you mean Israelis?

They can't be reasoned with. Let them make peace with God. Our fight is with those that did this to them.

Out of all immigrants canada could get, why Indians? I cannot stand their arrogance abd rudeness.

based

Agreed

Attached: 25A197DD-C43C-441D-AF73-7EB26630472D.jpg (259x195, 6.2K)

Attached: 1632198641814.png (785x757, 45.09K)

Soon. One day we will have a cuckservative minority government and just enough PPC seats to cuck them. Nothing will get passed that the PPC doesn't approve of.

youtube.com/watch?v=zu0rP2VWLWw&ab_channel=OtitisGrimm

Checked. If by Israelis you mean Gods people. Yes.

They commit less crime than Africans and South/Central Americans, are smart enough to be placed in middle management positions and due to a chip on their shoulders about colonialism, will take any opportunity to get one over on whitey, but not in a violent way.

If they tried to fill this country with Nigerans, Guatemalans, etc. sooner or later you'd have a bunch of them start speaking out against gays (or god forbid, Jews!) and rejecting the globohomo order.

"campaign on the left, govern on the right" has been a true description of the Libs for a long time user.

I can't wait for all of the Israel-first boomers to get blood clots and then shit and shart themselves to death. The Scofield Bible was a mistake. A people who reject Christ by definition can never be Gods chosen people. Fucking drooling, lottery ticket buying retard.

The freezing of bank accounts was an absolute criminal event. The big banks need to be held accountable.

When I'm General Secretary of the Canadian Workers Party, every surviving person even indirectly responsible for that will be spending the remainder of their lives in newly constructed work camps in the far remote north.

Nope I meant the devils people

Fuck hockey night in Canada. If you still watch cbc after getting rid of grapes you're a traitor. Ron is a faggot and they have a diversity panel. Every game they have one period where they talk about racism and le evil bad white man. You support that? I stream the american channel out if spite.

Attached: 1663204734389303.jpg (519x800, 244.04K)

Kick out the monarchy is priority 1.

Attached: 7672D3B6-F202-4898-B1A3-D7987DD0F2EB.png (2000x1000, 338.36K)

That's exactly the idea that the liberals have been salivating over since they got away with changing the flag in the mid 60s.

For me
It’s kicking you kikes out

Kicking out the unfaithful is first.

What you lot don't understand is removing the monarchy involves huge constitutional reform. Imagine constitutional reform in this age?

>Here's your new conservative leader, bro.

Attached: 1663108364081649.jpg (1662x145, 106.29K)