Remind me why free healthcare is bad

Remind me why free healthcare is bad.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 12.57.23 AM.png (1220x1248, 2.13M)

op is a huge faggot

Wouldn’t work in the US. Every hospital would be over run with junkies and homeless people 24/7

Can you first explain why people travel from countries which provide free healthcare for treatments which they need to pay for? If you can answer that, then you'll likely have the answer to your own question.

+ fatties

>go to ER
>many people are there
>many leave because of the long wait
Couldnt have been that big of an emergency

>brits to americans: LOLNOFREEHEALTHCARE HAHA
>brits to brits: god I fucking hate the nhs so god damn much useless cunts
Though to be fair we stroke how good our healthcare is but then bitch about how expensive it is.

Because I hate you and would not like to pay extra money to keep you alive.

It's not free. ACA is 3 times more than defense spending and it failed to cover 30 million people.

Why do you phrase your question in such a condescending way as if you are right about anything. Your father failed you and your mother would have aborted you if healthcare was free so fuck yourself.

Live with medical bills or die debt free, both systems suck

niggers

We need that money for Israel

1pbtid bot spam I’ve seen this exact thread before on a different timeline
>Inb4 “free”
Big kek

Attached: E6C45572-6691-445F-B1AA-CB7C1C8B7A20.jpg (880x1024, 118.58K)

I haven't been to the doctor in years. If I'm not spending money on my own visits, why would or should I spend money on others'?

free healthcare haver here, it's free healthcare or guns for everyone, you made the right choice

Nothing is free

>Name on reason
I pay 50% federal income tax + 8% regional income tax + 22% social security income tax + 21% sales tax on whatever I buy with the remaining one fifth of my income.

Stop calling it "free" you stupid mutt, it's not free, I make 100K/year and get to keep less than 20

my paycheck is also 60% of my paycheck

Nothing is free. You either trade your time or your goods in an over-complicated barter system.

Because black people will abuse it here, like they already do, and get away with.
Jews R bad.

Attached: azqxLXN_700b.jpg (488x640, 51.82K)

because taking away the option to pay money for better health care is bad

Attached: Remember, the ones with vests are unarmed, the ones with jackets aren't.png (750x860, 620.63K)

I work in healthcare. Have fun waiting a year for an MRI to find out if you have cancer.

It isn't free. Look at the UK. The NHS is a black hole of taxpayer money that grows wider by the election cycle while the service gets worse. NHS is experiencing record wait times.

You're still getting charged for it, it's just by force by a government who is known to be irresponsible with the cash it receives. I can trust an insurance agency not to spend 1% on me and the remaining 99 solely on themselves.

Niggers
OP is a stupid faggot and likely also a nigger.

don't take that opinion when travelling outside of the western countries, private outside of the western world mostly means not good enough for the state to want to be responsible for his actions

Attached: 6c4.png (822x741, 642.14K)

Can you explain why you should pay $10K for a routine surgery?

It isn't free, retard.

I am the one paying for it.

Attached: 1650318024116.png (655x534, 214.05K)

Because blacks and beaners are a drain on society
It should only be available for whites and asians
Also it’s not “free”

>Pay for healthcare
>Get help

>Pay for everyone else's free healthcare through high taxes
>Wait months
>Die waiting

saved. Such a perfect illustration of the left.

It's not, (if you don't try to take things from others)

Attached: DjZdzkDVsAEsLnv.jpg (387x387, 23.97K)

Freedom isn't free.
It costs a buck o five.
If you don't pay that buck o five who will?

In other words, there is no such thing as "free healthcare"
>You must be 18 or older to post here
It comes from taxes jack ass
Do you want to pay more taxes so morbidly obese illegal immigrants can sit in hospital beds eating pizza and cheese burgers?

More people bad, wall against Russia good, anchor babies cant be going through my trashcans for a living

Absolute goyim niggercattle. You know when stuff is free? When it’s paid for by tax collected from the rich. So, instead of them getting 3rd yacht you get healthcare. This is what “free” implies.

It doesn't exist.

Canadian healthcare is occasionally brilliant, but most of the time unbelievably incompetent.
I had a skin tag that in the middle of my back and was seriously fucking with my sleep, I go to the hospital, after an hour of waiting the nurse checks me out and says "That shit needs to be removed, but it's also not life threatening, I'll schedule you a clinic visit later on tonight".
I go to the clinic, wait another hour to get seen, I see the doctor and he says "bruh I literally don't even have a pair of scissors, all I got is Covid tests and Covid vaccines"

A week or so later the skin tag died and I pulled it out of my back myself.
It would have taken the nurse who initially saw me literally 15 seconds to alcohol prep the area, scalpel the bitch and then put a fucking bandaid on it, but no, gotta spend all fucking day waiting only to not get any fucking help

how much worse can it be than "sentenced to death because NHS decided it was too expensive to treat you?"
plus Ashya King not only survived his "terminal brain cancer" but is now a normal teenager while his parents rot in gaol for daring to kidnap him from the NHS and their "Liverpool Care Pathway" (aka strap him down and deny all liquids until death from dehydration occurs)

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-215838.jpg (719x1106, 383.27K)

No one has free health care in Europe, the term you are looking for is

>MANDATORY STATE RUN HEALTH INSURANCE.

It's missing Mr Porky on the right receiving his fair share.

>Taxpayer funded government administered health insurance
>Remind me why it's bad
Having the government charge far more in taxes than you currently pay for health insurance to give you far inferior coverage and service is a bad deal.

Attached: 1581831266254.jpg (501x1025, 219.23K)

If you can’t afford healthcare in the US you should start a go fund me.. if your life is worth something to people who know you that is. It would filter out niggers from the system

I have dozens of Euro and Canadian friends. None of them are happy with their free healthcare.

N o n e.
>Maybe it's the 2 week wait time to get your foot fixed
In canada your cancer can go from 97% suitability rate to terminal before you get halfway up a waitlist for chemo

Just don't pay. You literally cannot be forced to pay for medical debt

The pic should look like:
Before free healthcare:
Oligarchs giving workers 1 dollar in salary, keeping 9 for themselves

After free healthcare:
Oligarch giving workers 1 dollar in salary
and giving 5 dollars in tax to government, from which workers receives additional 1 dollar in healthcare services

Even though government would steal a share, ordinary people still profit. It’s the rich fat cats who are to lose and they’re successful at tricking you.

ooof, that's not all free healthcare tho, that's just english rules and regulations, free healthcare is you wait for an hour, then get to see a doctor and he's super pissed off and unpleasant but fixes you while calling you a moron, plus the "I make 65% of my paycheck" bit

Biden will #Endfascisthealthcare. Based

Attached: 03FEFB47-C44C-4D05-8CB9-866322C266B0.jpg (427x577, 34.96K)

ANYONE RESPONDING TO SPAM THREADS IS A TURBOKIKE
>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

>1PBTID

SAGE AND REPORT

Attached: rthwtrherth.png (969x805, 344.24K)

Done.

Attached: 1650318024117.png (928x534, 335.25K)