Be me Supervisor in a factory

>Be me Supervisor in a factory

>Company wants to try and get some sweet tax breaks in this terrible economy. Go into pilot program to hire retards for menial tasks.
>Hire one retard for my section, his job is to make boxes... We have box machines but an army of tards might be cheaper.
> Terrible worker gets lost constantly, forgets his tasks often, smells bad, wanders off to unsafe areas of the plant (forklift areas) Tell management this might not work. Told to train tard...okay.jpg
>Call Sister in law who is professional tard wrangler. We work for a weekend on a visualization board to train tard, work on communication skills, becoming a tard whisperer
>My tard takes okay to the training, give him a special vest so he doesn't get forked, convince him all factory workers shower, and he is improving but still well below rate of machines but improving. Growing attached to my tard. He gets along with my people. He is like an area mascot.
>Parents and I talk he has improved at home, less angry more willing to listen etc. Parents are happy and I am happy.

>A week later another tard in the factory steals a forklift and crashes it in the warehouse causing 150k of damage...Told I can't keep my tard. I have to fire him tomorrow with his parents...Anyone know where I can get my tard work?

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8 (1).jpg (600x600, 35.24K)

You wrangled your yard properly, you should get to keep him as a mascot.

>Told I can't keep my tard.
thats bullshit you fight for your right to tardwrangle user

Attached: 1662913573844268.jpg (640x853, 59.77K)

On a legit note a lot of goodwills/publixes/etc give jobs to tards

I will be that tard wrangler. We are looking at trying to hire him as a regular employee but that would require some crazy new approvals.

Might not be a bad idea

maybe he can work a partial shift with you guys or something when there isn't as much risk to the company.

Yeah that might be an option. He only works 8 of the 12 hour shift. But maybe going down to 6 might be good

A time when there isn't as much forklift stuff going on maybe, or before and through lunch where its more downtime? Something like that might be an option. Either way wrangle that tard. You can do it!

At least your tard found work. Lots of tards on here complain about being unable to find work.

Attached: 1660786463225709.gif (360x273, 3.81M)

Ill be your tard

Attached: 1659251402955340.jpg (663x488, 92.88K)

Kek

240nay

best highly political thread on Any Forums right now.

Attached: 1663277903896273.jpg (1280x960, 277.49K)

Get him a lawyer. He did nothing wrong. You can't fire some retarded guy who does his job because a separate unrelated retarded guy went KillDozer on the factory floor.

Can you stand on your feet for 8 hours a day?

This is different, they are talking about ending a program where they take on disabled guys to get benefits from the government and tax breaks. This would be ending a program, not firing anyone.

Having to fire people was by far the most difficult thing I ever had to do in management. I hope your guy can get in somewhere via the ADA. Home Depot and other big box stores have quotas. I've heard conflicting opinions from legal departments about what you can/can't say about a prior employee i.e. do you due diligence before you recommend or vouch for anything since if you've both out of a job, that's even worse.

Have you seen Paths of Glory user? It's depressing but it helps to see how far we've come. It's a WWI movie about "middle management" and its perils. Wish I could be of more help.

Attached: 1655907839559.png (1919x2909, 95.49K)

Sadly it is the program ending. We made special accommodations for them to work. Like an 8 hour work day, transport etc. The only real option I think I have is to either create a special job just for this job, get it approved by corporate or find him a different job

If I were you just say the following:

>If we caught a black guy stealing would we just fire all the black guys boss?

It's faulty logic and unironically retarded. At least make them admit it's prejudiced and evil out loud. I mean think about your personal tard. This might crush his fragile ego to dust. You built him up and gave him hope....now you have to dash it all to bits. He tried hard and through no fault of his own he is now a failure. Hope he doesn't an hero, but it's likely. Just seems sad that your tard has to die because some other random tard fucked up. Such is life I suppose.

I love Paths of Glory. I'm a medically retired Army guy so I have seen it a few times. I actually do hate firing people. HR even said they would take this one,but he is my tard and I want to do it. I always look my employees in the eye when I have to fire them because it is important. Nobody let's my people go but me. Going to smoke a cigar tonight and think but yeah this will be an unpleasant firing.

Sorry about your tard, but you sound like you would be a great father.

I want to thank you on behalf of my fellow retards for your care and concern.

Attached: 228-1640280108-1354934695.png (1280x720, 1.83M)

Hopefully you can figure out a way to get upper management to keep your tard. Maybe talk to the tards parents and see if they can raise a stink about it? Companies hate being associated with that sort of thing. Either way you made a real positive improvement in this yards life and that’s mighty big of you user, and I think maybe this yard has improved your life a bit to.

He did, I think I will smoke a Davidoff and watch paths of glory tonight. Thanks stranger

>thanks stranger
As heart warming as this whole thing has been I recommend that you go back.

wouldnt that be wrongful discrimination to fire the tard even though he hasnt done anything like crashing the forklift?

That's respectful. You wrangle 'em, you dangle 'em? I guess? Shit man. All I can do is say keep doing what you're doing, because most people become massive faggots when they get anywhere close to the levers of power. They don't realize or can't conceptualize the burden. All I can say is tell him to advocate for himself the way you advocated for him. I wish you both all the best.

termination