If a woman was being brutally raped in front of you, would you even care? What would be your honest reaction...

If a woman was being brutally raped in front of you, would you even care? What would be your honest reaction? I wouldn't give a shit.

Attached: nothing-png-7.png (2000x2000, 15.29K)

I wouldnt care. I supportvwhite men rapingbwhite women, so if both were white its not my business. If the rapist us black, the girl is probably a coalburner and wantingbit, also nit my business. Unless the girl screams "nigger", then I *might* intervene.

Did you just assume gender of a victim?

*I wouldnt care. I support white men raping white women, so if both were white its not my business. If the rapist is black, the girl is probably a coalburner and wanting it, also not my business. Unless the girl screams "nigger", then I *might* intervene.

Depends on the woman. I'm walking away if I see any tattoos, weird piercings or unnatural hair colors

It depends.

kill myself

What race is she, what race is the rapist?

Nigger

Also Nigger

>unzip dick
>fap

Attached: 1661116938776626.jpg (600x600, 28.78K)

I stoped a rape today. Decided I didn't feel like chasing her through the park.

The likelihood of me being prosecuted for stepping in and trying to save her is too high for me to bother if it's a woman I don't know.

If it was a nigger raping another nigger, I would keep walking.

Will I be punished for doing a good deed if my skintone is whiter than the rapist?
And will the rapie continue to support that oppression?

Of course I would care. And I would try to stop it too because I'm not some apathetic, bombed-out pussy like most of you whites.

Join in

Yes I would

So would you let the rapist rape you or would you also rape the woman?

Depends on the circumstances. If it was a good woman, I would murder the niggers doing it without a second thought. If it was some leftist snowflake or some other piece of shit, I would figure it was part of their education in life.

I'm gay. I do not value a woman's life. Simple as.

I'd start playing Lee Greenwood's God bless the USA, if she gets more offended by the song than being raped then screw that bitch.

Attached: 1984 Dodge Caravan 4x4-11.jpg (640x852, 90.84K)

They voted for that probably so don’t care. If we are actually equal, then men never have to consider a woman’s safety.

The rapist, the woman and the leaf all will join together to rape you

>then I *might* intervene.
>Proceeds to also get raped by Tyrone

Kek

I would stop it because I'm white and have empathy.

No.

Yeah I'd stop it, because I'm an idiot. I don't care about it as a social issue or whatever anymore though. Every fucking woman did the whole BLM and refugees welcome thing to death. They have literally voted for this and attacked all organised opposition.

Remember the 90's were only 20 fucking years ago. The average woman has no idea, none at all how fucking terrible their precious refugees will make the world for them in another 20 years.

At least they got to virtue signal or whatever I guess. I've checked out, I've known what's coming for decades, I've pleaded and begged and shared and donated and supported, nobody gave a fuck.

Get vaxxed, import killers, whatever. I'm safe.

If I had a gun then I'd help, but I'm legally castrated by the government so I guess shes going to stay getting raped.

if it was a white woman i would help her. if it was brown on brown i would stay out of it. not getting stabbed for some 3rd world roastie.

Depends on the race of the victim and the perp

Never intervene for a woman that isn't yours. If she is yours kill the rapist and then possibly the woman, if she was compromised.

Why obviously I would first try to determine the ethnicities of the victim and the rapist and then inquire about their political leaning, views on domestic and foreign affairs, personal history, etc. and then I will determine what my next course of action will be.

Attached: 1592935475825.jpg (1125x1090, 241.15K)

how many sexual partners have you had this week?