sst.dk/en/English/Corona-eng/Vaccination-against-COVID-19

Attached: Capture.jpg (621x347, 43.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/michael-yeadon-vaccine-death/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X
textup.fr/648248W1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice. too late for me though, I'm sure I'm getting myocardis

You already have it if it's going to happen.

But my wife's son says that this was deboonked

This isn't a ban retard you can still go in and ask for it. It's just that it is no longer free.

Why is such idiocy tolerated here? Go back to Any Forums.

u

pureblood bros, we can't stop winning

Attached: average pureblood.jpg (587x292, 35.92K)

>This isn't a ban retard you can still go in and ask for it.
The guidance doesn't mention that anywhere. They do mention that vaccination does not prevent infection. They also mention that further vaccination is unnecessary in the majority of those under 50 due to a combination of prior vaccination and infection leading to high levels of immunity.

>mfw not a mudblood

Attached: chad.png (720x720, 1.24M)

Nice bait. I rate it 4/5 YNBAWs.

how will I know if I have it?

>

Attached: regroot.jpg (898x549, 62.76K)

vacoon bros I dont feel so good

Elevated indicators on a blood test, usually.

>SAFE
>AND
>EFFECTIVE
This should have been how it was from the start, but nooooooooooo gotta be greedy!!!! Gotta get that corruption money!

Never mistake malice for stupidity when malice suffices.

Hard to say they if they were being greedy out of malice (apathy) or stupidity, but probably both.

do some sprints

that's not what it says

>Its not a ban!
>They just stopped giving it to some people!!!
Yes, keep walking back and lying at the same time. Surely nobody will notice.

You're projecting. That's LITERALLY not what it says at all.

The injections are unavailable to all those under 50 who aren't at high risk of becoming severely ill. It's essentially ban, they provide no option to request an injection if it isn't offered.

Importantly, their healthcare is public. This is the government saying they will not provide shots to anyone under 50 who isn't HIV+. If they don't provide any through public health, you won't get any.

Why do you double down lying? What are you trying to accomplish?

Attached: 1645503806846.png (1385x895, 233.04K)

What's the source of this reddit post?

Hopefully scientists are rounded up and shot alongside their financers for their crimes

"People aged under 50 are generally not at particularly higher risk of becoming severely ill from covid-19"
They just don't want to waste money - more lives saved by vaxxing the older even more.

They're finally admitting it now, so why did they force it on under-50s to begin with?

Because omicron prefers the throat instead of the lungs, unlike alpha and delta.
But oc you wouldn't know, it needs an attention span of a lot more than 3 days.

Delta showed a substantially better symptom profile compared to alpha, and the shots were only ever for alpha. They could have stopped the vax campaign very early if "the science" was the reason it was being done.

alpha & delta were similar enough so the same vax worked on both of them.
But oc you wouldn't know, it needs an attention span of a lot more than 3 days.

>alpha & delta were similar enough so the same vax worked on both of them.
That's not what studies showed. Even if we accept the more modest efficacy levels Pfizer was showing in their private data, Delta was 4x more likely to infect a vaxie than Alpha. Just shilling this stuff doesn't make you correct.

>source: my ass

He says, having sourced none of his false statements.

you first

How many more weeks until the Great Reset again?

They (the Western world) are starting to make noises about it and this is only because people are starting to ask questions about the 15-20% rise in non covid excess mortality currently being experienced in vaccinated countries.
Lots very weird excuses being rolled out but very few are going to acknowledge the elephant in the room

I...I'm gon..I'm gonna regroooooooot!! Hmmmmpfffffrrrr ACK!

That isn't a ban, deciding to not make the next boosters mandatory for people who aren't at a high risk of becoming severely ill is happening literally everywhere, at least in Europe. It isn't Denmark banning anything. It's a normal evolution of the recommandations regarding the evolution of the pandemic.
It's really pathetic seeing you all trying to cling to anything that would prove you right. You've been wrong for nearly two years now, it's not gonna change.

>so why did they force it on under-50s to begin with?
they did it out of greed for money and power.
They are walking back because they are scared of death (or losing money).

Apparently I wasn't wrong when I decided not to get vaccinated lol

about negative 100

Attached: 1662364343981.png (707x1004, 412.79K)

Denmark is antivax guyz!
> The very high vaccine coverage in Denmark, especially with the third shot, means that we can cope with increasing infection without getting serious illness
Oh, well...

I thought you schizos had moved on by now.

But the booster only lasts 3-6 months. So they are just giving up?

>Because omicron prefers the throat instead of the lungs, unlike alpha and delta.
>But oc you wouldn't know, it needs an attention span of a lot more than 3 days.
BA.4/5 has traits of Delta that allows it to infect the lungs better than the previous Omicron variants.
But oc you wouldn't now, it needs an attention span of a lot more than 3 days.

Of course the real answer is that COVID-19 was never dangerous for the majority of people, especially after the first year.

>deciding to not make the next boosters mandatory for people who aren't at a high risk
user, your wording is very inaccurate. First, it makes it sound like those who are at risk must boost. That's not true, Denmark is allowing those people to choose for themselves. Second, it also implies those not in the high-risk group can still choose to get boosted. They cannot, at least according to the information Denmark has provided. Those people are just shit out of luck if they want to get boosted.

Right. Denmark is not going to provide jabs to anyone outside the risk group anymore according to their own government's statements.

>I thought you schizos had moved on by now.
snopes.com/fact-check/michael-yeadon-vaccine-death/
April 2023 is 7 months from now
Feeling anxious? Get boosted

Attached: 2023.png (795x155, 35.28K)

Danish person here, you can't get it if you aren't in the risk group and below 50. Health ministry said so on the boomer box a little while ago.

dane how do you feel about the new nigger mermaid movie?

what's a movie?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X
textup.fr/648248W1
Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs
Seneff et al
mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.
Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.
The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.
Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.

>if I move it to a different board to instantly die they can't accuse me of deleting it

Attached: 1640308568756.png (820x820, 257.43K)