Poland

If I was born Polish I would genuinely kill myself without hesitation. Look at this and tell me it doesn’t fill you with deep sadness and despair. My question for Any Forums is how do polacks not kill themselves; what makes them happy?

Attached: 708B30F9-4852-4466-8D46-C7CBE29E5C74.jpg (1024x768, 191.69K)

You should kys anyways. Not like you really have anything going on that's pressing or important in the long term.

>how do polacks not kill themselves
Copious amounts of alcohol.

I have two shelves stacked with that.

That looks like a ham steak MRE from the late 90s/early 00s.

You ain't white if you've never eaten a flakes of ham sandwich.

Do you think this is the only thing Polish people eat? Just a canned ham every day?

It’s the only thing they can afford from changing lightbulbs

>polacks not kill themselves
i want too user i seriously think about it everyday. I'm not even joking, most of my friends want to, we joke about it all the time. I know 3-4 ppl who kill themselvs in 3 years

I literally have never eaten canned ham in my whole life.

>My question for Any Forums is how do polacks not kill themselves
I don't want to make my mom sad.
>what makes them happy?
idk, I find some joy in lurking Any Forums

Dude it’s the shittiest ham you can get and export at that. Happy colon cancer I guess. It’s such a depressing ham that only people mindfucked by communism eat such shit.

I eat SPAM (what you posted) and I enjoy my non-globohomo, protein induced meal. After that I go with my friends to the forest, we make a campfire, I drink wine and play the guitar. Life is good.

Polish food is pretty decent compared to its neighbors. German food on the other hand...

>My question for Any Forums is how do polacks not kill themselves; what makes them happy?
they live in a white country. id rather eat sloppa with fellow whites than filet mignon surrounded by niggers (mutts)

Attached: muttmart america walmart.jpg (2650x1988, 507.23K)

>After that I go with my friends to the forest, we make a campfire,
enjoy your ham friend

Attached: happy camping pepe.jpg (1024x513, 71.15K)

I know…
Germans are the wurst!

ask rob gronkowski

Attached: 5B591F0C-F829-4D4E-BA45-5F85416FA22A.jpg (640x814, 85.29K)

You know, Polish food is still edible, let me tell you.

The only thing I didn't like was the sodas, juices and all the drinks in general. It felt like it was just mineral water and air freshener. Poles really don't know how to make them.

Sounds comfy as fuck bro, good for you.

The best ones aren't really commercially viable, it's hard to find the best juices but we produce some of the best apple juice in the world. What you find in stores is usually globohomo goyslop tier.

Based pollack

I don't know what kind of drink you mean, but I'd like to try it.

The only thing I like, despite the fact that it's obviously chemistry, is Tымбapк

In a small bottle, I think you know. It's probably my favorite juice.