This makes lefty faggot SEETHE

They are on here commenting on every post of the whitewashed nuAriel. Why? Because doing things like picrel takes people from just bitching and complaining about white erasure in film to actually doing something about it. That’s what scares these anti white leftists. They are completely ok with white people complaining about their erasure from traditionally white film and art as long as no one does anything to counter their efforts.
Things like this may seem silly and non beneficial but in reality it is immensely beneficial for us and needs our support and efforts.

Attached: 7E80B8D4-9640-41F0-88D2-2E896C84ECED.jpg (530x536, 53.58K)

She still looks too black in the OP. This is better.

Attached: mermaid.webm (720x480, 1.65M)

I'm a lefty faggot and it doesn't make me seethe.

Attached: 0b18a76ba2d82bcbb30c206be433848e.png (1022x572, 653.32K)

Well you also don’t have a leaf flag.

All I can think when I see that black mermaid is fetal alcohol syndrome...

Attached: mermaids.webm (1270x360, 368.94K)

Attached: mermaid reaction.webm (576x748, 2M)

I don’t think that the kikes who filmed this realized that mermaids don’t have eyes on the side of their heads like fish do.

This is exactly what I want to see. Pretty white and asian girls rejecting this woke garbage.

If it doesn't matter what skin color the character is... why does it matter if people make her white?

webm is fine but if u think about it how mentally ill and meak it is that two party system cucks do this with kids and use the footage to somehow legitimize their opinions? what would the ancient greek say to this... who gives a fuck what a fuckin 5 year old thinks

Attached: detected.gif (450x450, 776.26K)

You kidding right? The white race is lost when these little kids are conditioned to think they're not inherently better than niggers.

>two party system
Jew political, funding and voting data:

>stop showing that people reject this garbage and you are not alone
Ok rabbi.

Attached: pilpul jewing.jpg (1671x605, 316.64K)

>conditioned

Attached: edu.jpg (1272x690, 270.58K)

based

Attached: education take over.jpg (2387x879, 450.29K)

The same people that preach how race isnt real and only morons are proud of something their race did are so happy and proud to see an alien looking negro as a mermaid

Attached: C72C150C-C073-496C-9F20-7E2FBFF284A7.jpg (1242x1185, 757.83K)

A white character was killed so we could make a little coon happy. Amazing, I'm so happy.

>The (((same people)))

Attached: the media.jpg (7000x2694, 3.9M)

Imagine living in a society that has had decades of total jewish post-WW2 dominance in business, mass media, academia, film, government etc. with no opposition, where 'they' have embedded themselves so deep within your psyche that you don't even know they are there, structuring your thoughts for you. And imagine that your icons, your culture, your favorite television shows, movies, music, everything you were brought up on and know and love, is a jewish creation (a trick) and/or was pushed by 'them', likely so as to weaken you in some way.

Now imagine they have invented an unknown amount of terms, have drastically changed the English language and made up new words, changed their meanings, all to usher in radical change that they fund and then propagate through their global inter-connected network of news, tv, movies, and so on. Imagine they have quite literally bombarded you, your parents, and your grandparents minds from birth, and you're so accustomed to it that you don't even recognize it's happening.

Still with me? Imagine they own you, your family, and everyone you know and love. Their total assets are in the 'mere' trillions, but in reality they have a literally unlimited supply of fiat currency to prop up anything they see fit. Imagine every aspect of modernity being entirely dominated by jewish influence.

And then imagine dedicating your whole life and existence to debating over which piece of this propaganda was 'better', which had hotter chicks, better scenes, dialogue, and which made 'them' the most money to further destroy you.

Imagine wasting your life metaphorically playing around in an endlessly deep pit of excrement, splashing it all over you and your friends and dunking each others' heads underneath.

Attached: 2014 media.jpg (1602x1297, 673.7K)

>total jewish post-WW2 dominance in business, mass media, academia, film, government etc.
A 20th century jew population history lesson:
>Weimar Germany is the jew capital of the world
>Hitler rightfully expels the jews
>Jews then claim Hitler supposedly killed literally ***HALF*** the world jew population and took their wealth etc.
>only a few thousand bodies ever found
>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
>millions more show up in newly created Israel post-WW2
>more jews alive post-WW2 and today than ever before
>jews become far more powerful post-WW2 and today than ever before
>The USA becomes the new jew capital of the world
It really makes one think.

Attached: jew population.jpg (1554x1445, 548.56K)