Do you think Steven Seagal knows about the jews...

Do you think Steven Seagal knows about the jews? In this speech he calls out (((Big Business))) I thought this was cringe when I first saw it in 94 now that I know I think Seagal is based

Attached: steven seagal.jpg (402x500, 33.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8B0np_o1VBg&t=149s&ab_channel=edstar83
youtu.be/vLe_BZ1mo3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=8B0np_o1VBg&t=149s&ab_channel=edstar83

forgot link

Steven Seagal knows everything. Especially the jews. He taught them that move.

>Do you think Steven Seagal knows about the jews?
of course he does, he lives in a jewish country.

also, alternative injuns...kek.

Are you fucking retarded?
>Seagal was born in Lansing, Michigan, on April 10, 1952,[11] the son of a mathematics teacher. His father was Jewish.[12] His paternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants.[13]
Imagine living in a society that has had decades of total jewish post-WW2 dominance in business, mass media, academia, film, government etc. with no opposition, where 'they' have embedded themselves so deep within your psyche that you don't even know they are there, structuring your thoughts for you. And imagine that your icons, your culture, your favorite television shows, movies, music, everything you were brought up on and know and love, is a jewish creation (a trick) and/or was pushed by 'them', likely so as to weaken you in some way.

Now imagine they have invented an unknown amount of terms, have drastically changed the English language and made up new words, changed their meanings, all to usher in radical change that they fund and then propagate through their global inter-connected network of news, tv, movies, and so on. Imagine they have quite literally bombarded you, your parents, and your grandparents minds from birth, and you're so accustomed to it that you don't even recognize it's happening.

Still with me? Imagine they own you, your family, and everyone you know and love. Their total assets are in the 'mere' trillions, but in reality they have a literally unlimited supply of fiat currency to prop up anything they see fit. Imagine every aspect of modernity being entirely dominated by jewish influence.

And then imagine dedicating your whole life and existence to debating over which piece of this propaganda was 'better', which had hotter chicks, better scenes, dialogue, and which made 'them' the most money to further destroy you.

Imagine wasting your life metaphorically playing around in an endlessly deep pit of excrement, splashing it all over you and your friends and dunking each others' heads underneath.

Explain yourself, OP.

he is a jew

whaaaat, he had the same birthday as my mother. That's gay.

Attached: lol didnt read.gif (260x260, 117.14K)

That's why you remain a moron.

Attached: 367347373523.png (247x259, 40.88K)

Attached: 2014 media.jpg (1602x1297, 673.7K)

you expect me to read all that shit?

He's a massive Jew. He's a sexual deviant whose life is one giant lie.

He is a Jew so probably

Cope

Based. Have you heard his reggae.

America minding its own business, land owners pumping oil with mineral rights. Then Jews show up and cloud titles with muh vertically divided real estate losing mineral right. Jews force America to buy oil from poor camel tribes in Saudi Arabia, so Jew can be the middleman and tax all shipping. Then Muh oil tankers are spilling, its all your fault goy. Now Camel tribes use Husein Obama to sterilize American children with muh transgender Obama care.

Are you kidding me? nigga has a reggae alblum?

Yes it so cringe you might get a hernia. America is lucky he fucked off to Russia

You have been warned!
youtu.be/vLe_BZ1mo3I

holy fuck, this is awesome

Screw face don’t you know that your time has come?