PRONOUNCE IT BIGOT COLONIZER

Attached: 1304BB59-D9E0-4E8B-A5AB-169522CAD224.jpg (828x1268, 289.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouver.ca/people-programs/plaza-naming-project.aspx#vag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gay

sexwhenick zootlesevenenk square

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel Square

checked and keked fpbp /thread herbed

If you have a 7 in your language you deserve to be exterminated.

>if you can count to seven, you deserve to be exterminated
Lol

America moment

Attached: dude.png (285x285, 25.63K)

They didn’t even have the character for 7 until we showed up.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Attached: nativeamerican.png (208x225, 4.8K)

Attached: 1660593973275022.jpg (500x594, 54.61K)

Did someone fell asleep on the keyvoard?

Why does that picture look like a PS2 game

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

It's pronounced (hocking followed by a spitting sound)tlenok, (hocking but less forceful spit)tonk.

Yes, really.
vancouver.ca/people-programs/plaza-naming-project.aspx#vag

how the fuck do you even say this explain yourself dot niggers

Attached: 68FA6E9A-AAC7-40BF-9205-1351A6E166CA.jpg (780x439, 100.83K)

Lol you're a faggot

It's disingenuous to mix IPA and literal numbers into a name when most other languages in the world fit modified versions of cyrillic or roman alphabets to show their terms.

I am very liberal I think "for Any Forums" and I am very surprised this is a real name.
I don't think its a big deal, I'm not going to throw a fit or start screeching at the sight of some Native American words. I am just surprised that this is what native american words look/sound like

ya ga7ba

You really have to shake your head at the levels of white guilt we’re hitting. Chugs in our country get free schooling, don’t pay tax and can fish anything regardless of restrictions to everyone else. Not only that, they get stipends from the government depending what their chiefs negotiated. In BC however, there hasn’t been any agreement made between the governments and the chiefs so it’ll be a perpetual guilt trip until the end of time.

Was art always this gay or is this a relatively recent turn of events?

Attached: FB_IMG_1649117746017.jpg (1080x780, 51.94K)

Everybody knows this is unpronounceable gobbledygook from a dead language that only a handful of people perpetuate.

Western art is fake and gay. Call it by its original name to make leftoids seethe irl

This is fucking hilarious watching Cthulhu crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

it looks like hash