Is this transphobic?

Is this transphobic?

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-192632~2.png (1080x1686, 684.2K)

If you're looking for blood and plasma donors... fucking pay them.

They only pay in pretzels and juice boxes

Lol...yup see

Do you think they mark the donated blood with the donor's race/ ethnicity so if a white man needs blood they give him the brown man's?

> gives free blood
> if transfusion is needed, they give you mRNA tainted blood
Might as well die.

Bretty sure OP's pic is for bone marrow.

Transplant being the key word

1. Building wealth is hard in canada due to high taxes, also high taxes on businesses. Keeps you a middle class forever.
2. Overwhelmed healthcare. Spend 8 hours in ER. It's not completely free. It's from your taxes anyway. No private healthcare even if you want to pay money.
3. High Cost of living, can't afford to live in big cities. Phone bills is the most expensive in Canada. Car insurance cost is also high. Inflation is high.
4.Boring lifestyle, need something exciting, but nothing much to do in Canada.
5. Homesickness/Loneliness, people stay in their own communities and want to go back to connect with their own cultures back home.
6. Age, people who retire leave Canada. Want to be around family.
7. Cold weather, winter depression, BC is gloomy, even when not very cold. Extreme weather condition.
8. Canadian Passport, you can explore other places on the world due to Passport power of Canada.
9. Get their desired profession, you have to start over with new profession in Canada.
10. No work-life balance, just work and nothing else to do. No time for kids even if they make money.

who hasn't already given up on canada? even australia still has residual cool points from the 80s, but canada was always just a bag of blah. here's jugdish gurdeep to tell you why that's a good thing

My blood my choice

Better compensation than what jannies get

Ya, I was a donor up until the pandemic. I'll never support out medical industry again.

Spam their comment section with this.

>only
young + male is probably less than 40% of people

Same for my whole family.

Me too.

I will only donate one substance from my body and it’s not blood

Retard. You think the fucking surgeons and emergency services who need blood have anything to do with Covid?

Why what's wrong with female blood?

Imagine donating blood and it goes into the veins of a foreigner. Blood donations are a byproduct of high trust society. Otherwise, I charge $1000 per 200ml of my O negative.

clots too easily and it’s harder to get it out from under your fingernails

donating blood is comfy

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 192918.png (401x325, 6.31K)

ban vaxx blood and I'll donate.