What is their endgame?

what is their endgame?

Attached: defense.png (300x224, 12.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/northrop-grumman-ceo-on-war-weapons-164217553.html
clearancejobs.com/jobs/6760794/senior-software-engineer-level-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol, their "shit shit shit", shit hasn't even had a chance to see the light of day yet fired in anger yet.

Himars is late 90's early 00's.

Attached: tolerance_banning_thinking.jpg (720x693, 74.05K)

Heh, relevant propaganda piece
finance.yahoo.com/news/northrop-grumman-ceo-on-war-weapons-164217553.html

LM here.

We want to make products good enough for the Army, Space Force, and other customers, in order to turn a profit and provide a vital service to America as a key part of the defense industry.

There is nothing mysterious about what we do. We hire the most trustworthy American citizens in order to design and implement great engineering ideas. What more do you want to know?

what's your salary?

make even more money off of advanced weapons systems. some good. some entirely slush funds

>as a key part of the defense industry.

What do you defend exactly?

Attached: 1406928958761.jpg (342x271, 32.31K)

Taiclet tongues my anus.

This post brought to you by NG.

Sneed

Attached: D34CAC66-33D0-43AB-8240-BE01049F28D0.jpg (443x484, 141.57K)

second generation stockholder here. Keep up the good work

Making money by any means.

Thats why capitalism is scary, anyone of those companys would start a war for the sake of making money.

>What more do you want to know?
honestly... is Compact Fusion anywhere near martketable? It would solve SEVERAL major problems in the world

Communism wouldn't resist that either.

Hired at 73k as a L1 software developer many years ago, annual raises and promotion to L2 got me 95k, and now as a manager I make 140k. The defense industry isn't going to make you rich, but it sure is going to take care of you. I have never felt job insecure at LM, I am full remote, the bennies are plenty, and life is good.

By the way, we are hiring in TX :^)
clearancejobs.com/jobs/6760794/senior-software-engineer-level-3

Reverse engineer alien tech. Continue the work of Freemasons and other secret engineering brotherhoods.

All engineering knowledge on Earth has either been received, or reverse engineered. None of it is organic/naturally discovered.

Making money off of human suffering.

To make money retard

My sisters boyfriend is an alcoholic coke head and he works for Boeing

>We want to make products good enough for the Army, Space Force, and other customers, in order to turn a profit and provide a vital service to America as a key part of the defense industry.
Thanks for broadcasting the spiel they pump into your brain.

You ever worked in Mechanical/Aeronautical projects? Or were you restricted only to controls?

Actually, what do you engineer? Software is quite broad in the defense industry.

i think they are going to turn us all into zombie midget slaves and send us to the hell dimension like in that flick phantasm

what school did you go to?

Nothing will. We're better off dumping the entire stinking system and taking the consequences.

Attached: uncle_ted_2.jpg (2643x3305, 899.25K)