What explains this?

Bongs, Krauts Frogs (and Woptalians, but to a lesser degree). The most influential peoples/countries, and most genius.
Is it genetic? And is the reason the first 3 countries are targeted the most by immigration and subversion because (((they))) fear their power left untainted?

Attached: hjkhjk.png (1143x952, 940.7K)

god's chosen

Gods chosen in this circle only

Attached: Capture.png (600x602, 388.45K)

imagine if we made an alliance against the subhumans

well thats why those countries are the most targeted by subversion and immigration, they are terrified of it

Circle for france is way too big, you only need normandy paris and the eastern region.

central/northern italy belongs in that

>alliance with freemason island

Attached: gottstrafeengland.jpg (297x322, 37.21K)

Hanseatic League part 2

that's why I said imagine

final version

Attached: Capture.png (600x602, 387.93K)

i cut off cornwall for obvious reasons

Kek you made the map

Attached: 1638730631280m.jpg (1024x586, 81.28K)

>normandy is poor
>paris... did i need to explain ?
>eastern region are producing usefull stuff other than mosquee ?
The south is where usefull stuff is produced, aircraft, heavy industries, high tech etc.

lol

Where its produced not where it was crafted, Occitinia and basque region is very low on achievements compared to the north

In other civilizations they don't value innovation because it rocks the boat. People there are VERY suspicious of novelty and vindictive towards those who try to improve things. Their attitude is like "huh, so YOU think you're better than everybody else".

Proof that anglos are the whitest of whites in that other whites act like niggers towards them.

It's called jealousy , a jealousy so potent it destroys all reason

Your numbers tell the truth.
We really are the chosen people.

I believe innovation requires being wired for OCD and perfectionism. Only people from a small part of the world seem to have this trait.

I believe the traits that make you good at inventing things and engineering great projects makes you less adept at persuading people. Jews are wired in the exact opposite matter as Germans, which is why they invent nothing but run everything. Being an honest, truth-seeking perfectionist is bad when it comes to politics and business deal-making.

Capital Akkumulation from plundering the world created free time to fuck around and incentive to succeed