You actually WILL eat the bugs

It's not a meme, and there's nothing you can do about it. There simple won't be enough meat available for everyone so if you want to survive you're going to have to find alternative protein sources. The only food available to the vast majority of people will be insect-based.

You simply do not have a choice in the matter, if everyone is going to eat then you are all going to have to make sacrifices. I recommend gradually incorporating more and more bugs to your diet so you get used to the texture before it happens.

Attached: Open wide.jpg (750x562, 334.85K)

>You actually WILL eat the bugs
yes, i will eat the chinese.
any other questions, user?

It's $3 per kilo of chicken legs here last I recall
U jelly?

There certainly is and always will be enough food for everyone no matter how hard you wef fags try to engineer this crisis, fuck your chaos and fuck your order.

When you pee do you turtle necked niggers roll back the foreskin or just kinda go for it and hop the piss doesnt go everywhere?

I’m just happy to have food on my table. Thank you Jews

I will hunt and eat other people for meat before I eat bugs, homofag. Herbs for you.

I'll eat niggers before I eat bugs

>won't be enough meat
OP is a kike.

EV truth:
Climate truth:

You and the Chinese will both be eating bugs

There won't be any chicken, there won't be any beef. There will be bugs. It doesn't matter if you live on a 10,000 acre farm like everyone on Any Forums claims. They will be needing this space for pods and cricket breeding facilities. You won't get a say in this.

Bugs or starve, that is your choice.

Attached: 12.5.18-M1.jpg (3200x1675, 356.56K)

Woe unto you kikes actors and lawyers who traverse across great lands and seas to make one proselyte and when you do he is twofold a child of hell as you

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-104738_Instagram.jpg (1079x1074, 430.84K)

Easier wiping out 8.4 billion and picking up the pieces. That's the plan btw and it's on track. Best part of the plan... everyone in charge has clean hands since once the oil runs out, the population gets wiped out.

The herd will hang themselves.

Attached: Russia_oil_production_forecast-2025_Lukoil.jpg (1074x591, 104.93K)

>You and the Chinese will both be eating bugs
you're clearly a fucking idiot if you don't consider the chinese to be insects, user.

I will hunt kill and butcher my own meat then.

Is that why all of the ‘sustainable food’ startups are failing? Your mind trucks do not work here tranny.

Larp all you want. It's not going to make your bugs taste better

This will simply not be an option. I don't know how to tell you this, but you will eat the bugs.

Attached: 2c441e27ca14b365b01d0c837b91a707.png (410x231, 135.35K)

Who will protect you from the hordes?

>You simply do not have a choice
We could always genocide every non white in our lands.

What if you overestimate your position from being isolated from the reality that surrounds you that you have never known?

People will just start raising their own again. We should be in a closer relationship with our brother animals, the world was better that way. It's no surprise [[[climate models]]] and other robot driven agendas tell us to get rid of them. Stop thinking like a machine and solve problems like a white man.

My father in law is a dirt poor rice farmer but he's a farmer nonetheless. I bought a pregnant cow from him too. He doesn't want to kill eat it though figures. I will claim my meat for when he's ready to kill it though. I want my stake.

Your impotent power fantasies aren't going to save you. They haven't yet, and they never will.

I don't think you understand. This isn't going to be an option. You will eat the bugs, and so will everyone else.

Attached: Does-the-edible-bugs-trend-have-the-legs-to-succeed.jpg (480x270, 34.57K)

Why don't corpse-eaters just go vegan instead?
Why will they cravenly acquiesce to Bug Buffets and Cricket McNuggets because "muh protein"?

Attached: WEF you VILL eat ze bugs.webm (720x720, 2.44M)

I'm currently unemployed btw... Should I move to the country side?
It's not a pretty country side though. It's no Bavarian village or what have you.
And I don't want to kill animals.

>not a meme, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I kill my own meat. So fuck you.

I remember he told me pick the piggy. We picked like a one year old piggy. Bam stake right on the neck until it bled out. Poor piglet didn't stand a chance.

So my only options are onions or bugs? Nah fuck this. I’m going innawoods.

We have been eating them since always

Attached: images (26).jpg (739x415, 81.78K)

They say the average American consumes eight pounds of bug particles and rodent droppings every year. That is by way of allowable amounts determined by the FDA in your processed foods. Peanut butter being the worst culprit.

Don’t let this dog-fucking schizo threaten you. There won’t be any fucking bug eating.