THE QUEUE

‘Right, Lads. I need to be serious for a moment. Because the greatest thing that ever happened is happening right now.
I don't particularly care either way about the Queen. But the queue? The Queue is a triumph of Bongishness. It's incredible.
It is like a wonder of the world. It's like something from Douglas Adams.
It is the motherlode of queues. It is art. It is poetry. It is the queue to end all queues. It opened earlier today and is already OVER FIVE MILES long. They said they would close it if it got to FIVE MILES, but it's already over that. It's a distance that would take TWO HOURS TO WALK at a brisk pace.
It is a queue that goes right through the entirety of London. It has toilets and water points and websites just for The Queue.
You cannot leave The Queue. You cannot get into The Queue further down. You cannot hold places in The Queue. There are wristbands for The Queue.
Once you join The Queue you can expect to be there for days. But you cannot have a chair and a sleeping bag. There is no sleeping in The Queue, for The Queue moves constantly and steadily, day and night. You will be shuffling along at 0.1 miles per hour for days.
There is a YouTube channel, Twitter feed and Instagram page, each giving frequent updates about The Queue. Because the back of The Queue, naturally, keeps moving. To join The Queue requires up to the minute knowledge of where The Queue is now.
The BBC has live coverage of The Queue on BBC One, and a Red Button service showing the front bit of The Queue.
NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD JOIN THE QUEUE AND YET STILL THEY COME. "Oh, it'll only be until 6am on Thursday, we can take soup".
And the end of the queue is a box. You will walk past the box, slowly, but for no more than a minute. Then you will exit into the London drizzle and make your way home.’
>This is what puts the Great in Britain.

Attached: queue.jpg (2000x1250, 369.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H4wuH9pSSRo
youtube.com/watch?v=cJxDwDzAwEs&
youtube.com/watch?v=4nZhhSxULFk&ab_channel=SkyNews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur a fkin dildo m8

nope.
que threads are dead these days, user.

love a good queue

I was at Stansted airport 2018 an American woman cut the line for a bus. Every bong there scolded her.

Attached: come-and-take-it-the-uk-stands-defiant-32343253.png (500x478, 162.6K)

can you finish and start again at the end of the queue? has anybody pulled this off? twitter link with photostory or i dont believe you but it would be great

>queue
That's pronounced "kway-way," right?

We are such a beaten and defeated nation.

it's pronounced q

yeah

Lookin' for some Hot Stuff

youtu.be/H4wuH9pSSRo

>twitter link with photostory or i dont believe you but it would be great
Here's the live Youtube queue tracker. youtube.com/watch?v=cJxDwDzAwEs&
Current queue length is 4.9 miles with a 9 hour walk time.

Attached: mog.jpg (630x447, 103.11K)

If was in a que at to get into Manilla airport back in 2015 and a paki family tried to cut in line to get to the front. I became so incensed, so angered I shouted at them immediately and roused by my impassioned words the que joined in with a chorus of "get back! you cut! you cut! GET BACK!"
All it takes is one of us to begin the call, we are the rabble rouser, the World's Officer.

it's sort of like bridge on the river kwai. the brits are indomitable even though defeated, proud while being humbled, etc. etc, I don't remember how it goes

gotta be nice to be a all white line in london

oh yeah try logging onto wotlk prepatch homos

It's going to turn self-accumulating lads.
It'll become trendy to join the queue, eventually people will join the queue with no idea why it's there or intention to attend the reason for the queue.
Someone will get married in the queue just to be able to say someone did eventually

Attached: 1662934989058944.jpg (471x388, 43.16K)

The Queue.

Attached: The Queue.png (1128x635, 939.47K)

A lot of people sure do want to make sure the cunt is really dead. Next they will go after the pedophiles she spawned.

Right then guv, that’s well and good but do you have a loicense for that post

THIS PROVES Q REAL
PATRIOTS IN CONTROL

Then it will take 2 more weeks to get through the Q.

not gonna lie it is kind of impressive but at the same time it's completely retarded

When you get deep into the queue, you get a wristband for your security check (like an airport check); it's your queuing loicense.

She always said she had to be seen to be believed. So where's the queue to join the queue?

damn queuetards

It's midnight in London right now, and here's the front of the queue going past the box.

The queue continuum

and thus begins your understanding of the British empire

Imagine the smell

Q predicted this

i hope to god someone tries something and gets beaten within an inch of their life

Yeah, whatever. Its close enough I suppose. It's not like a nigger would understand an orderly que so I'm not surprised you don't know how to pronounce it.

>i hope to god someone tries something
The queue is white

Attached: eggs.png (787x882, 701K)

well rejoice, only in britain this is even possible. In every 2nd world nation they'd have people line cutting immediatley and trust would be broken and nobody in their right mind would ever queue up in the back and then the queue would vanish as soon as the word got out that someone is cheating.

wait till the nigger finds out how to pronounce
"quay" or Brough

Just look at how WHITE the queue is
>Just look at how WHITE the queue is

FIVE MILES OF WHITE PEOPLE

beautiful;, englands last stand... get it