$60 for two Papa John's pizzas and a cheese stick now

>$60 for two Papa John's pizzas and a cheese stick now
I don't really care that much since my family can afford it but when is this shit gonna stop? It's PIZZA, dude.

Attached: bored fish.jpg (2000x2000, 299.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nn-zYXfdi1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It used to be $45. I stopped ordering from them when they kicked out Papa John for saying nigger. I order from little ceasers now.

I genuinely love Little Caesars because the pizza tastes great and it doesn't rape my wallet. Used to give me bad stomachaches but they redeemed themselves a long time ago.

why are you ordering shit pizza?
if it's not a local pizza place you're literally eating crap.

Isnt dominos cheap as shit in america

No.

t. Former dominos driver.

Yes but only if you spend 3x as long as normal hunting for coupons on their website. You have to order a very specific way for it to be cost effective and IMO it's not worth the hassle.

Papa Johns did the classic "bait and switch". bait customers using quality product, build the brand, expand, then gradually lower the quality and even raise the price. You dont need anyone to tell you the quality is much worse. I haven't bought their slop in 5 years.

i can get about 10-12 pizzas that are better for $60.
papa john? more like poopill jew.

>Not making your own pizza with tour own pizza dough and quality locally sourced products
Are americans incapable of surviving without someone else making their food?

>papa johns
>doesn’t have a local spot that’s cheap

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

It's the convenience trap, Big Mac. Everyone knows cooking is healthier, cheaper and probably tastier, but because we've unironically been brainwashed by decades of rapid fire advertising we keep ordering this garbage knowing we're getting screwed.

Sorry for the run-on sentence, lol.

Attached: a5f.jpg (640x466, 29.33K)

Their pizza tastes horrible to me but at least they had that based hand-rubbing commercial.

youtu.be/nn-zYXfdi1Y

>Top comment is a subtle 1488 reference
Sometimes nu-YT is based

Also, forgot to add. Peep the comment section. That was a classic

Former fatass that ate domino's goyslop almost exclusively.
Are you retarded? The 5.99 medium pizzas are literally the cheapest anywhere.

It's $6.99 online and if you want anything else on the menu you have to pay a premium for no reason. It's retarded

My favorite

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-182557~2.png (1080x1204, 307.22K)

Not here, papa johns is the only pizza that isn't carcinogenic paki shit.

What gets me is the Jewish inability to recognize the hyperinflation they created on purpose while blaming poor people for buying too much as the cause of it.
The Jews are the bad guys in the Bible. Still today.

Yeah the jews made your bread more expensive. Your statements are completely true

its bottom tier goyslop pizza it isn't even nice pizza