Russians and chuds will say this isn’t possible

Attached: 1BFFA760-E18E-4644-B658-AE7E2BEEFBEB.jpg (1125x1897, 432.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-sun.com/news/6153930/watch-ukraine-pensioner-shot-down-russian-fighter-jet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I gotta say out of all the ridiculous propaganda this one made me laugh the most

>dailyfail
user...

This is very possible considering that the Russian jets have to fly very low to avoid regular anti aircraft fire.
Jets have been felled by small arms fire before many times.

It would be unbelievably unlikely to hit a jet let alone hit it critically enough to bring it down with a rifle. The dude in the pic is also holding a shotgun.

You could down a modern jet by dropping small metal objects on the air strip. A rifle could easily do so if it hits the engine. Source: Eight years of FOD walks for Airforce special ops. I once saw a Philips screw driver insert destroy an entire jet engine inside half a second damaging hundreds of blades and doing hundreds of man hours of damage.

Watch the video of him getting his medal. It was awarded to him by the Ghost of Keev.

the-sun.com/news/6153930/watch-ukraine-pensioner-shot-down-russian-fighter-jet/

I highly doubt a plane midair will have this happen. An AK may be able to scuff up a few wires, maybe do a little more damage if low enough.

A rifle? Nope.

I also heard he did a 360 no-scope shot

Attached: 2 KILLER ZELENSKY.png (942x931, 578.3K)

All depends on what they hit. Any foreign metal object that gets into the engine can down the aircraft this I know for a fact. Damage enough blades and that sucker will fall out of the air like a rock.

>The dude in the pic is also holding a shotgun.
Isn't that a bolt handle though, or is is a safety or other button?

Shotgunchads.... I kneel

>An AK may be able to scuff up a few wires, maybe do a little more damage if low enough.
>A rifle? Nope.
An AK is a rifle desu

His bodyguards had to hold him back from charging directly at the enemy no doubt.

Kek
Sabaton should write a song about this incredible story

>Across the grey sky
>The wings of death fly
>IT'S THE BATTLE FOR CHERNIHIV
>
>When comes a surprise
>A hunter seeking his prize
>Now his aim must not fail him
>
>(chorus)
>WHEN HE LOADS HIS GUN
>IT'S TIME TO HAVE FUN
>NO SUKHOI IS SAFE
>FROM THE HUNTER OF CHERNIHIV

>calls it a RIFLE
>its a shotgun
>su-34 flies thousands of feet high
>hundreds of mph
>lightly armored against anti air cannons
>$74 million rerouted to zelensky's pockets
>absolutely happened
>source:trust us, goys
lol theoretically though, what ukromagic could make this red baron ending gigagun actually do it?

Attached: believable.jpg (570x558, 260.13K)

The shiny circle thingie looks like a rivet to me. It would be in a weird angle/place for a bolt handle if it connected to the other shiny bit. The barrel is also unmistakably a shotgun barrel (or again would have a really weird shroud for a rifle barrel).

Yeah. Except for the possible bolt handle, which I now agree is probably not, this is all shotgun.

As well the tube magazine cap on the end of the foregrip, showing that shells are loaded into the bottom of the shotgun.

now THIS is shitposting

Attached: soviet-snipers-train-at-ranging-aircraft-1024x671.jpg (1024x671, 227.39K)

It’s caused the most seethe too

>rifle
>holding shotgun

how retarded do people have to be to believe this shit

no way in any reality is this true
sorry bong

Biden btfo.