MEDS. NOW

MEDS. NOW.

Attached: file.png (598x430, 40.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>putting trackers in the schizo meds
Absolutely based

Attached: 1646725641801.png (640x441, 308.52K)

Remove the chip and only swallow that

Put the pill in vinegar so it thinks it was swallowed

My theory is that all schizos are TIs and the glowies are fucking with them constantly making them insane.

This is only more evidence for my theory.

Carnivore diet cures most mental illnesses in a few weeks.
One should never trust the witches, butchers and drug dealers who call themselves "doctors"

What's a TI?

>TIs

what is this fren it would make sense

probably inside all of us already

lol giving ingestable microchips to people experiencing paranoid and persecutory beliefs
this will surely end well

Abilify already comes in shot form that lasts for 1 month no need to monitor compliance unless you are a retarded NP or PA that cant figure out the aforementioned option

targeted individual?

youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw

The Onion predicts the future again

the FDA will withdraw approval because there is a more expensive and less effective version on the market. you know this is true.

I don't even have to click the link to know what that kekworrhy video is

KEK

Attached: 1661876265156564.jpg (273x273, 54.71K)

I'm guessing targeted individual, it's the term for purported gang stalking victims

"targeted individual". It's what schizos who think they're being gangstalked call themselves. Delusions of persecution and grandeur. Funny stuff

Attached: 1499393429053.jpg (683x1024, 142.96K)

If trannies are women, I guess paranoids should be monitored

Aripiprazole is one of the worse antipsychotics it can make you restless, aggressive and completely snap

One of its side effects is sudden impulsive gambling lmao, perfect goycontrol.

literally every mental illness medication does this
it offers (((relief))) after a month of being conditioned to take it and then offers immediate side effects if you miss doses or stop taking it. from night terrors, hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, homicidal thoughts, and seizures
it’s designed to do this