Any Forums supports Russia against the civilization of a white man because Any Forums is 90% just Philippians...

Any Forums supports Russia against the civilization of a white man because Any Forums is 90% just Philippians, Brazils and other brown "people".

Attached: comment_1663263063BSMjDQZ6vXik5B6KXb1YDJ,w400.jpg (400x267, 40.28K)

>Poland

Opinion discarded.

and? problem?

Attached: reddit yes.png (1380x809, 358.59K)

Ching chong wallah wallah ping pong

Never thought about it this way
But it makes sense now that you say it pawel bydgoszcz

yes.

Attached: IMG_20220916_000437.png (720x512, 69.43K)

Yes you are correct a lot of shitskins are routing for Russia but there is also a lot of naive people who got the idea of Russia being pro-white which it is 100% not.

As a white nationalist I'm just sick of seeing European men dying for nothing.

Attached: peace.png (1192x2758, 677.66K)

Russia is more compatible with le civilization of a white men than some others.

See the picture provided.

No, I merely oppose the enemies of Russia because it is them who flooded my continent with millions of shitskins. In peace time. While we were allied to them or participant in their institutions.

Attached: 1647840288463.png (501x475, 320.34K)

Go back to your infinite lockdown and wait for the globohomo to rape you to the point of armed uprising. Oh wait...

As far as I understand really somewhat smart people almost stopped posting here.

Because of the ukie/NATO/d&c shills probably

I was in Istanbul and spoke to some fucking sandniggers there who supported Putin, the uncivilized barbarians that they are.

Russia was the one who tried pushing illegals through the Polish-Belarussian border in the first place.

Attached: IMG_20220916_002900.png (673x695, 211.32K)

>Russia was the one who tried pushing illegals
rent free

No i think it began after russian shill invasion after 2014

Am I allied to Russia or Belarus?
Do I participate in their institutions?
Didn't the countries up there that got just a few thousand of refugees, quite the light treatment, oppose Russia almost violently and even violently by arming Ukraine?

On the other hand my country participates in the EU. My country participates in the NATO. Even if both of these are true and we're one of the most servile states in either of these institutions, we still get the bulk of the immigrants pass through us. Turkey, "our NATO ally", is literally preparing ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND immigrants right now as I'm typing this. 100k to send to Greece and Bulgaria for destabilization.

Here's a bonus thing you've never heard because few people know this. Germany has the full right to expel all immigrants from its borders tomorrow. Yeah, did you know that? They have the legal right to tell them to leave ASAP. However, the EU nation that they first touched - mostly Bulgaria and Greece, has no right to say anything like this as per the UN refugee convention. This means that Germany has the full legal right to expel MILLIONS of shitskins to Bulgaria tomorrow if they please to do so, and we can't do shit about it because they entered the EU through us, and we were forced to accept them under the threat of sanctions and of being canceled as a nation-state by hundreds of NGOs funded by America. All the while we are their servile allies.

So now that I've written all of the above, who exactly is our enemy again? Belarus that's trying to do some failed geopolitical move with a few thousand refugees, or NATO, the EU, and America for creating these refugees in the first place?

Attached: 1636213052816.jpg (3503x1919, 1.02M)

Well they want to invade Greece now so those sandnigs mite die soon, thankfully Azerbaijan has oil pipelines wanting to connect with Europe so Russia wont ally with them.

Unless the Ukraine situation is resolved by winter I think the world will slowly slip into a lot of micro-wars.

Not so much ww3 but scary dark times with a lot of proxy wars.

Attached: My-World-(2022-Edition-Update).png (1300x644, 292.87K)

>You must support Soros...because wheypeople!
No thanks.

Slavs are not white. Pragmatism always takes precedence over ideology.

Yep

Attached: 1663155854680999m.jpg (1024x768, 203.84K)