Are antidepressants polotical?

I feel awful and think about killing myself every day.
I want to be with God again I am sick of life on Earth but at the same time I hate the idea of abandoning my family.

Attached: Zoloft.jpg (700x700, 41.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/
biznews.com/health/2022/08/22/chemical-imbalance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you take the pills?

>Do you take the pills?
No but I am thinking about it.

Whats wrong in your life, why do you think about killing yourself? Do some soul searching what do you want in life? If you dont know what are things you enjoy doing? Find a community of people that do the same thing you enjoy.

biblegateway.com/

Attached: Capture.png (1473x95, 13.79K)

you arent going back to god idiot dont let books psyop you. its this or nothing so you have no choice but to ride this one out.

Well, don't.

If you need (emphasis on need) some sort of crutch to get back on your feet, just do weed, with moderation, or a good dose of psylocibin, dyor about the subject.
The best thing would be ofc to be able to do without that, but sometimes you can't.

But don't get hooked on magic pills. A cured patient is a patient that does not help big pharma to make money.

Consider the following before you take pills: biznews.com/health/2022/08/22/chemical-imbalance

Please read this article before you take pills.

Schizos will try to convince you that they turn you into a school shooter, but I promise that over 99.999% of people who take SSRIs have never shot up a school.

Maybe you need someone to talk about your issues? Do you have no one you can trust?

God doesn’t exist. So why would you take away your one life ?

>no one really understands why or how antidepressants work
This is the case for most drugs, if we're being honest. It isn't limited to psychiatric.

We categorize drugs based on their efficacy and their safety profile. We don't care much about their specific physical mechanism.

Thx.

Chemical lobotomy

Do it goyim

Attached: 1663277007394388s.jpg (123x125, 2.57K)

I have done 1P-LSD in past but I haven't had breakthroughs with it.

You're better off becoming a pothead. Try weed before taking those poison pills. They’re bad news and I promise they won’t help you.

Zoloft helped me with my OCD and depression.
>m-muh big pharma
Sertaline is a cheap drug, costed me two pack of cigs per month. Big Pharma is a legit problem in the US where they ask you to sell your liver if you want to buy insuline, not so much in Europe.

Well you should be aware of the side effects. You might end up worse after taking any drug.

Sertralin is fucking awful.

I took those for a few months tbeh realy fucked up my stomach it hurt all the time and it really messed with my libido i couldn’t get it up and I didn’t want to bang my gf at the time. I was was constantly pissed off getting angry at every little thing. Fuck that garbage it’s better to be depressed then take zolof

Get on testosterone not anti depressants.

This could make you infertile.

How old are you?

I was taking 150mg of setraline and I went cold turkey after 4 months

weight gain and feeling like meh every day, my right arm got a bit more muscle from trying to cum though

They just announced to main stream goyim that Zoloft doesn’t help depression anyways.