Is it true that with every subsequent partner women’s ability to love greatly diminishes?

Is it true that with every subsequent partner women’s ability to love greatly diminishes?

Attached: 236EED3F-E4F7-410E-BA72-15EAA1441AC8.jpg (492x623, 26.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datepsychology.com/the-meme-of-promiscuity-and-pair-bonding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>enter thread
>save image
>leave

That sounds like some made up bullshit to me

Same for a man.

Is it true you sexless incels are a suicide waiting to happen and you come to a board about politics to talk all day about women because you're lonely depressed and suicidal?

Attached: 1646284010460.jpg (640x800, 140.91K)

No, promiscuity doesn't cause a decline in pair bonding ability. Promiscuous people are genetically predisposed to an inability to form strong pair bonds. Everything is genetic, you have to start from the genes first.

datepsychology.com/the-meme-of-promiscuity-and-pair-bonding/

I remember there were even some studies related to that

Not really. It depends on the men. Once she has dated someone outside her league she will never love again unless an even bigger Chad comes along. Most women marry betas and pine for Chad.

Yes, for both genders.

coomer

npc

roastie

fag

Attached: dontyoutrustthesoyence.jpg (727x722, 64.07K)

this is not meassurable since it has too many assymetric variables to display false correlations

Those who leave a trail of bodies behind are genetically unable to bond. The moment they finally "settle down" with a man is due to desperation and hitting the wall. They'll cheat on him for decades.

I am interested in females. Are there any studies?

give me a link with all her content

There is a women laying beside me right now. I am just being curious

I saved it from a thread on pol

dont care, i want a link

yes, it's common knowledge and common sense but why are you here?

What is Oxytocin??
How does it work??

Attached: ho.jpg (800x450, 44.21K)

Yes, it diminishes a woman's ability to pair bond. That's why you should only date/marry a virgin, like god intended.

This is the proof that prostitutes never fall In love

You would be more satisfied eating spam every night if you have never had steak. That doesn’t mean a steak dinner diminishes your ability to enjoy food

While riding the cock carousel she's going to run into at least one rich chad who she'll be stuck on for the rest of her life. She'll eventually settle for a lesser man but she'll make that man pay for everything every other man did to her.

Yes, the women I have been fucking at bars the last year all are shallow

It is also true that the DNA of every many that's coomed inside her will also be inside of the baby. So that baby will have small traits of every sexual partner she's had

you become pickier with the women you are actually ready to commit with
but your ability as such isn't hindered, possibly the contrary

Is NOT...
Due to inherent gender differences,I.E. Sexual dimorphism, women PAIR BOND through different mechanisms than males.
Git GUD Faggot.

Attached: 1609468759128.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

women are demons

Attached: 1662147335574255.webm (576x1024, 2.46M)

Doesn't matter how much she says she loves you, she will always remember all the men she was with before you.
She will always compare you to them, and to her you will never be good enough, just the one she's settle down with at the time.

Where does this info come from?

not sure if true, but you have exceptional taste in women

Attached: 1648066011098.jpg (1652x2048, 345.55K)

It's made up bullshit in a ailed attempt to make an irrational creature feel responsibility.

Women hold no responsibility for society or are ever made to suffer the consequences of their actions even close to the degree man does. This alone makes them unable to even comprehend the feeling of guilt (for they were never attenuated or taught this even as a base instinct in society. Animals perhaps, but female animals don't get praised for fucking up royally and don't come born with a silver spoon up their ass. Even in nature most of the time the male takes the L.

Attached: 1654029087281.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

presenting raw data about relationships and sexuality like this is absolutely asinine you know
people with fewer options are happier to be in a relationship because they know they're in a lifetime of crippling loneliness otherwise
attractive people just don't invest that much emotions into a couple, because they usually have great social and personnal lives
how about you actually think this through nigger

it's garbage from people who think vaccines are a gene therapy
miss yourself with that gay shit