There's a war coming Any Forums, I don't know when, I don't know who we'll be fighting, but it's coming

There's a war coming Any Forums, I don't know when, I don't know who we'll be fighting, but it's coming...

Attached: maxresdefault_jpg(3).jpg (1280x720, 310.6K)

dangerously based OP

2024/2025 is gonna be wild frens!

Fractured USA Remnants vs autocracy back by military junta mexico.

START THE DAMN WAR BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Eh. Hello faggot.
7 months already.
Jesus retarded mutts.

2 weeks bro
Just 2 weeks

Checked

Lol. We only care about real countries. You belong to and will return to russia.

Ok.
Then you will become British again.
Low iq retard.

Ive prepared with a veracious appetit. I have a wife of 20 years, I'm 38. I have 3 children, white as fresh winter snow. I'm self sufficient. Grew up in the synagogue of Satan. Big city, Babylon esk. Disgusting aberrations of tolerance. Tolerance and apathy being the last deaths throes, of a dieing civilization. and as I stand here, with the realization that you've not only been warned. But, have to witnessed it first hand, paralyzed to do anything about it. I have only pity and disdain. Victory favors preparation. You haven't prepared, you've done nothing but watched the dumpster fire, and posted a selfie next to it. A war is coming. But the fat needs to be removed from the bone for us to move forward. Us being the like minded people that have found the same path. Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves. Everytime I say that, people think others get the rope. Dunning Kruger proves that you are the very thing I hate.

They're a real country, though.

I got a dollar says at least one of them 3 kids ain’t yours.

Keep your dollar faggot, you think I wouldn't check. Maybe it can buy you a only fans subscription. Dead weight. You know what to do. Neck yourself.

God I hope so I’m so fucking sick of clown world

Attached: 94B76B2D-CA41-49A2-A14B-3D71804E5218.jpg (735x573, 379.75K)

We must unite our houses!

Attached: 1661792557744708.jpg (971x1592, 208.84K)

Shemitah next weekend. They might make a big play.

2 dollars on the slightly tan one.

YOU CAN FEEL IT TO, CAN'T YOU BROS? ALWAYS REMEMBER - CHRIST IS KING, AND THIS KIKE MOCKERY OF HIS KINGDOM ANGERS HIM.

DEUS VULT.

Attached: 1625724013228.jpg (657x527, 69.22K)

This pisses me off to no end as someone who read the books a decade ago.
That house is described as being even more pale than the Targs

Be a real shame if it came to that.

Attached: 1663283012053114.jpg (1170x994, 154.33K)

Let me give you one bit of advice on war.
Fear the quiet older man that stares intensely but says nothing.
The more they talk shit and get loud.
The lesser the threat they pose to you.
Almost always fear the quiet humble ones. Especially ones with careers in blue collar or construction with the traits above.
You will get doomed by the next door neighbor who is a carpenter. Former military.
Either be on his side. Or stay well the fuck away. Double that for those that grew uo hunting.
All these leftists that hang out in large groups and talk shit.
I pray for them when the boog starts.
They will be laying face down in a ditch.

My estimations say 2025-2028
Try calibrating your sonar radio-relays

Tanned. This website has corrupted you. All the tranny BBC spam has clouded your ability to see clearly. You can't believe that someone like me exists, because it would dislodge you from the realization that You're a conquered boy. Go back to my previous post, and employ the advice given. It's literally the best, and only thing you can do.

Attached: 1663168222239499m.jpg (664x1024, 109.66K)

Attached: 1661792625508699.webm (1000x500, 2.11M)