Was veganism an attempt to implant certain ideas in the public conscious to prepare us for a bug-eating...

Was veganism an attempt to implant certain ideas in the public conscious to prepare us for a bug-eating, obsequious culture?

Attached: veganism.jpg (300x168, 11.3K)

Yes.

No, people just like their pets and extend that to the animals they eat. If you recognize suffering and cruelty, aiming to prevent or reduce that is pretty common.

More or less, yes.

Vegans are food.

Attached: Eat Vegan.jpg (570x390, 74.99K)

But you're not reducing suffering. How is killing 1 cow worse than killing 10-100 voles, muskrats, gophers, whatever when harvest a bean or onions crop? If I exist on this planet, animals are going to die as a result. And treating animal life the same as human life is just absurd.

Attached: snails.jpg (1400x1050, 197.96K)

>If you recognize suffering and cruelty
I do
Don't give a shit tho

vegans will never eat bugs, it is flesheaters who will end up eating bugs when their grocers stop carrying meat

Meat-eating is demonic blood ritual sacrifice and so is abortion.
The bug thing is about degrading the human spirit, not the environment.

You don't have to treat it the same, just treat them as you treat your pets. If existing animal cruelty laws that protect dogs and cats were applied to cows and pigs CAFOs wouldn't exist. Most produce goes to waste so by eating more vegetables you're making it more worth the suffering that happens anyways.

Also going full absolutist as if that was ever the point is retarded. It's that "but if car accidents happen even with traffic laws why have laws" logic that only gets applied selectively.

>When the global transport infrastructure collapses and vegans can't afford the 15 pills, 10 balms, elixirs, and tinctures needed for them to survive.

Attached: romp.png (689x532, 67.36K)

I have no issue with eating dogs and cats. Really do not care. Eat a fucking dog if you want.

no.. it’s to show you don’t need to take another’s life to sustain your own.

Attached: 3A7AB054-5CD5-48E2-BDD2-2D921DCFAE91.jpg (765x1000, 106.87K)

Same, but that's not the topic of this conversation or this thread.

Do you care if people rape dogs and cats? Serious question

Because you kill less of them when you eat crops.

It’s really just a part of the whole “hip to be critical” thing plebs get a hard on for. They’ll say “it’s for health” or “it’s for the animals” but at the end of the day it’s just to feel special and different.

none of that is necessary
and a hypothetical end of civilization is a completely different scenario than the inevitable removal of meat from grocery stores
you people are so afraid of going vegan because of the lies youve spun you will end up eating bugs just to avoid becoming the caricature which you have fabricated

You don't like animals or something?

I don’t think you understand. Modern agriculture kills hundreds of thousands of animals every single day probably. If you are taking a life, isn’t it better to take 1 life to produce hundreds of pounds of meat than it is to kill hundreds for a truck full of onions?

You need MORE crops to feed your meat.

Yes, vegans are useless idiots for corporate/jewish agendas. Their "food" is almost entirely imported, engineered and generally dependent on globalism. Like the left-environmentalist movement in general, their intentions are a total sham, they have no interest in nature or the environment, they just hate the traditional natural world and want to subvert it with transhumanism and globalism. They are sick people and the diet just makes them more mentally ill.

The only good thing about veganism is that it renders followers infertile. Leftists already reproduce at a lower rate which is perhaps why they are so fond of 3rd world immigration and access to children as it is how they reproduce their political agenda in the absence of having kids.

Your logic doesn't make any sense and is awfully convenient for you. Cows have to eat vegetables too. So if anything it's more like you're always killing +1 as many animals as I would. If we both plant a field of corn and kill equal amounts of insects and small ground dwelling animals, then you kill 1 cow ontop of it, you've killed more animals.

Why are vegans so insufferable to be around?
Everytime I interact with them they have to make everything about veganism.
Is it just plain old narcissism displayed via virtue signaling that vegans are "le good people because we care about animals"?

Attached: 1564912470179.jpg (436x536, 51.13K)

>but at the end of the day it’s just to feel special and different.
That's not an argument. It's so weird I hear this all the time when it comes to vegans but never when it comes to religion. Veganism is more often based on a real ethical concern. You can tell anyone "you're just saying that" and all you're doing is revealing yourself to be selectively cynical.

That's not my experience with them. Sorry you know some shitty people.

Yeah sure user, meat will all be gone but you will still live your upper class hipster douche lifestyle, able to afford all the retarded foods (and diet pills) you need to not keel over.

Even if that were true (it's not), who cares? duuuude reduce suffering. Ok, reduce my suffering by putting a bullet in your head. You can save a whole lot of animals by killing yourself retard.
>b-b-b-b-but.
Yeah ok, I guess veganism is fine and dandy as long thousands of animals have to die for your diet. Enjoy the murder on your plate, fascist.

Attached: soyjok.png (600x562, 105.01K)

Your ethical concern is retarded, when shtf you will die out

>It's not true because... because le I said so!!

Umm ok then lol

Attached: 1655052391375.jpg (480x540, 36.89K)

oy vey!!! eat yur meat!!!

This is a cow. Cows eat grass. Corn-fed cows are not necessary. It just makes meat cheaper.

Attached: cow.jpg (2700x1803, 889.3K)

Theyre pissed because their wives get their load of protein from Chads cum.

as a democrat who cares about the enviroment
i dont think that people should be vegan or eat bugs or any other nasty
stuff
also deforestation just for more onions farms...etc isnt a good thing
also veganism being advertised as being good for the enviroment is mostly just corporate propaganda
normal dairy and meat is better than those stupid vegan alternatives

>upper class hipster douche lifestyle,
its funny how everyone i come into opposition with on this board cant stop themselves from lying about me, none of what you posted about me here is true

oh i wrote s-oy why did it change to onions

You don’t though. Fewer animals die when you eat a steak than when you a beyond meat burger.

Human are carnivores.

Newfag. Go back to Washington glownigger.