CEO of McDonalds admits the truth - Chicago had been ruined by niggers

“The truth is, it’s more difficult today for me to convince [a McDonald’s executive] to relocate to Chicago from one of our other offices than it was just a few years ago. It’s more difficult for me to recruit a new employee to McDonald’s to join us in Chicago than it was in the past.”

archive. is/Elyx3

Attached: Niggers ruining McDonalds.jpg (852x894, 861.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruitt–Igoe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does everyone always talk about Chicago?

Attached: 7AB73DA0-BD70-4BC2-B38B-0DDDC597C324.jpg (1125x836, 170.7K)

>the real CEO of Racism was the CEO of McDonalds all along
2022 has seen Clownworld transform into Clownworld: APEX Honks of Legend

chicago is much higher pop than all those places and has more shootings/deaths

Attached: 1591360064961.jpg (824x538, 126.93K)

Chicago was heavily segregated. Niggers have left their ghettos and are doing nigger things in areas they were previously not allowed.

Top five blackest cities!

>it was just a few years ago.
See this is confusing to me
Chicago was a nigger infested shithole back then, too...
What else changed?
(rather, what did white people do in the past few years that they want to blame all of Chicago's problems on)

Heyjackass.com

Crime ?
What crime ?
Chicago doesn't have much crime.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 075019.png (629x789, 381.09K)

All those cities you listed are already desolate wastelands whereas Chicago is still an active battlefield with a large segregated white population and active (although diminish) economy.

McDonald's sucks anyway. The only thing worse than a McDonald's in your neighborhood is a Popeye's Chicken.

These are probably listed Per Capita (crimes per 100k people). So while Chicago might be number #7 Per Capita, because it's so big, it is actually #1 for total crime. Nigger cities tend to "empty out" so the Per Capita crime rate goes up while the total crime rate stays the same, or even falls because there are less people to victimize.

Attached: the_jogger.jpg (600x450, 22.39K)

>rather, what did white people do
what is this, a lecture? state your case

Chicago is and has always been run by satanic talmudic jews. I read about a case where powerful jews in Chicago murdered and drank the blood of a christian baby and the papers reported it. They used their power to confiscate every single edition of the newspaper that published it within hours from news stands and murdered the writer. Chicago Jews were also the original gangsters there and were called the "kosher Capone" but of course the jew run newspapers never talked about them and focused on Italian mafia. Chicago is an evil city, and the kikes in charge love nigger violence.

It's a shame none of the social media addicted newfags on this board have the attention span to keep a /cpd/ thread going anymore. Anything that requires more concentration than reading a twitter post seems to be beyond the mental ability of most of the tide pod eaters here anymore.

Attached: check yo keys 3.gif (564x423, 176.19K)

Couldnt have said it better
When i was a kid i could walk down the street with my older brother
I tried that shit back in 2017 and i could tell we we're getting sized-up

Let him talk me into staying out till like 2am, and i saw a side of "humanity" that i knew right then i wanted gone
The streets were packed with crack/bath salt/heroin zombies, probably just 30 minutes away from coming down and looking for someone with cash for their next hit

Irvine CA is the safest city in America. A statistical anomaly, also the lowest proportion of blacks in America as well

You guys ever hear of Pruitt-Igoe in St. Louis? It was intended to be segregated but a court decision forced the builder to make it the first desegregated apartment. Finish in 1954 in St. Louis consisting of 33 eleven story buildings. In total it had 3,000 apartments.
Rent was $20 a month and about half the tenants were white but vandalism, thefts and juvenile delinquency quickly changed that. By the mid 60's it was entirely black and half of the apartments were empty. Almost all of the windows were smashed.

In 1972. 18 years after the complex was built they had to demolish the whole thing because it was unfeasible to repair it. The Japanese builder said he could have never imagined that "humans" were capable of being so destructive for no reason.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruitt–Igoe

Attached: Pruitt-Igoe.jpg (2105x1290, 1.57M)

This happened in Chicago too. Look up the Robert Taylor homes. Niggers destroy everything.

>The only thing worse than a McDonald's in your neighborhood is a Popeye's Chicken.
Just for this comment when I find you I will tie you to a chair and force you to eat one of their biscuits without a drink.

Pol is really filled with the scum of the internet...

>Irvine CA
Not really a city. But ok.

Popeyes chicken has no flavor and is dry.

I can buy more biscuits. Don't make me go down to monkey town to buy shitty chicken.