I'm in the queue to see Her Majesty

Ask me anything

Attached: 20220915_213454.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

Hope you get raped

Why?

Charmed I'm sure

Are you going to spit on her?

To pay my respects to the greatest monarch we've ever had?

Why are you sideways? Won’t you just draw attention to yourself?

How long have you been waiting and how long to go?

I’m sorry bong user. That was out of pocket and doesn’t represent who I am as a person. I’m sure the queen means something different to you than she does to me.

I doubt I could if I wanted to, shes a good 10 feet away and there are lots of lads with swords in there

Got here at 5pm, 11pm now, another 2 hours to go

nothing to ask but sorry for your loss user

Attached: RIP.jpg (688x928, 131.69K)

why do you people love beans so much?

Please record it when you tribute her. Better yet, a live feed.

There are hearty and generate a fatty layer that protects against the British winter

Are you wearing nice clothes?

Cant have cameras in there

Black shirt and tweed coat. Nice bong clothes

Why are you such a simp?

>Greatest monarch we've ever had
>Lost entirety of the empire during her reign.
You visiting whilst drunk or are you just retarded?

>caring about the monarch who single handedly dumpstered your entire empire and monarchy
But fucking why nigel?

Are you carrying unloicenced eggs?

Victoria was the greatest monarch no questions

Attached: valentina2.jpg (757x505, 83.68K)

What a waste of time faggot

are you gay, retarded, or both?

This I can understand Victoria I can't understand Elizabeth she had no power or prestige though she ruled for long Louis the 14 outranks her in Rule and victory and achlomplisment

Do you have eggs on your person

Why because you watched the show? She turned out being a crazy bitch and neglecting her children after alfred died. The show was great though.

good for you. Ive been to Windsor and Buckingham, stole a pen from the gift shop. I think the monarchy is neat.

It's a grieving thing, we do have a kind of cult of personality thing going on but she's been with us our entire lives then one day she's gone. It's also a once in a lifetime thing, you can say to yourself you saw the Queen's coffin. It's worth waiting in a queue for a couple of hours for some people

How long have you been a homosexual?

lulz this nigga waiting 8 hours to see a dead old bitch that never even knew he existed.