What is Any Forums opinion on blue eyed or colored eyes sandniggers ? I am an arab and I have blue eyes...

What is Any Forums opinion on blue eyed or colored eyes sandniggers ? I am an arab and I have blue eyes. Does that mean I am white or just a mutt ?

Attached: fzwpnbd8lp031.jpg (560x375, 50.26K)

I think you should conquer Israel. Eye color doesn't matter, brother

You are white, the guy in your pic is white. Welcome brother.

Attached: eyes.jpg (556x604, 78.11K)

The idea of "whiteness" is an American concept. Thus, it is retarded.
Bottom line is: you're in France, you're not French and thus you must be deported or executed. Simple as.

It means you have the blood of a persian king
This also

>The idea of "whiteness" is an American concept. Thus, it is retarded.
This board is infested with morons who have bought into American racism culture

I want France to deport all non french actually too, including myself. I have respect for France no matter what its still a great country with a based history even if my previous generations fought against them. But right now its just going to absolute shit

Probably descended from Greeks left in the Mid East by Alexander. You should liberate Palestine.

I didn't know he fought for the Taliban. Where did you get that picture of Nick Fuentes?

I am like 30% greek actually, a good chunk of my family are crete greek that were converted to islam, my grandma is fully greek but she doesnt really look white she looks quite med. I am also very tall wich is unusual for the average mena or med person maybe I have 0.1 of germanic dna Sieg heil 88

That's a Pashtun
Pashtuns are Indo-Europeans.

Found the Jewbecois.

Attached: 94-womens-sexy-french-maid-costume-parisian.jpg (740x962, 190.19K)

he means that whites have never united over being white. It only happened in usa and thus it's retarded by definition. For thousands of years in europe whites were killing whites no problem. Jews unite when they are attacked, even french can unite when they are attacked, but "whites" just always disperse. Whatever you may feel or think the reality is whites never united over being white and they don't do it even these days. Its not some racial shilling, its just a sad fact.

bernd is right!
pashtun is ok

>too bad we cant post our eye scan "BIG BRO" but im in the mid of ops pic. green eye masterrace

Found the Angl*-kike

Attached: 1660250255138133.png (447x458, 280.94K)

Most likely you are some kind of Aryan, possibly Persian blood or the like.
Do you have the stereotypical Arab features like hook nose, drooping eyes, extreme body hair?
Many "Arabs" actually aren't Arabs.

you are a mutt. eye color is not the only factor. whiteness is a retarded name for it, europeans are all extremely similar

Attached: B1727A84-F89E-4075-AD3D-772F39D58E0D.png (850x465, 81.63K)

People unite over ideologies, nationalities, etc. White is just a color. It doesn't have a culture or ideology. Yes Europe was almost entirely white throughout its history but what used to unite them was Christianity. Now Christianity is gone and Europeans are coming up with all sorts of copium to restore their unity. It's never going to work though.

The hardest pill for Any Forums to swallow is that 95% of Europeans are just acclimated sandniggers.

>Afghanistan
>Sand niggers
But they're not. There's more sand in France.

My nose is very straight, my hair are curly and black, and my eyes are like straight too, but I am well olive tained its obvious that im not european by my skin. I dont know really what I am, most likely the atrocidad de la mar mediteranea

where your mon and dad from?
tell us more to know you better.
>pic with timestamp would be great

>>The idea of "whiteness" is an American concept. Thus, it is retarded.
>This board is infested with morons who have bought into American racism culture

Not really. This board is infested with anti-white nigger bots .It is anti-white 24x7 bot fest.
Since glowies who push anti-white drivel and D&C propaganda control this board completely, the only way out of this is for people to push over-the-board pro white agendas.

It's not american concept, it's the anti-glowie anti globalist push to end anti-white propaganda and white hate.

>People unite over ideologies, nationalities, etc. White is just a color
Nope, not how it works in real life.
In real life, people are being DIVIDED over ideologies, nationalities, skin color, church etc.
If you pay any attention , you will see that this board is infested 24x7 with D&C threads, not with unification topics.

>he fell for the Afghans are white meme

Who gives a shit lol.
It's culture first, skin colour second

cyprus, malta and sicily are not in europe

My father side is half arab half crete from greece. My mom side is like almost all arab except a few greek. My mom has gree eyes but she is an arab and my dad who is half greek looks like a shitskin lmao

glow harder bitch

Yep, and here are the glowies to kill any real information. Glow harder , dummy.

Depends if the person is Aryan or not.

While I agree that pol is heavily infested with shills and glowniggers who try to poison the well with flat earth and lunatic bullshit and divert the discussion away from real issues like government corruption, incompetence, etc, I don't get why you think skin color has the potential to unite a people. Europe was built based on Christian values. White nationalism had one shot in the entire history of Europe and failed. Tell me why you think it has potential and it's not just one of the glownigger psyops that are designed to waste our time instead of focusing on important matters?

ive been in crete its nice there and people are friendly.
so what you consider yourself bro? from your own description nobody can tell.

you're a mutt. You probably have french and roman ancestors.

Light eyes = white
Niggers cannot have light eyes
Even dark haired whites exist, see Iranians

they genetically cluster with them

if you have blue eyes you are white. I am white, I have blue eyes. But I tan, and am black as a nigger from tanning in the pool.