Sam I am

Sam I am.
Polish Ham.
Why is eating meat immoral again?

Attached: IMG_20220915_231713_1.jpg (2880x2160, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vg4OIFd5-aA
bitchute.com/video/jbtQmVB9pYan/
youtube.com/watch?v=SdKzWQOVET4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white food without black people

At least put a nice spicy mustard on there.

Show flag white boy larping nigger

This shit has gotten so expensive and I don’t get why.
Why does it costs something like 4 times as much as getting a piece of fresh ham and baking it yourself? This shit is literally scrap meat slop, it should be cheap as fuck.

putting meat in your mouth is gay
gay is degenerate

*medditeranneans and spices

I never ate that crap in my life
>canned meat
>instead of fresh one

Israel

Grim.

Okay, now look at the expiration date and calculate the refrigeration costs if it were hypothetical fresh meat that could somehow last that long without spoiling.

youtube.com/watch?v=vg4OIFd5-aA

>>Meat
>Szynka

No that is not meat. This is canned goyslop.

where is all the jelly gone? you drank it from the can like a juice didn't you
sick fuck

That’s goyslop in a can

show us your stove nigger

Attached: basednigger.jpg (600x396, 75.89K)

They need to import some niggers so they can at least use them as an excuse foe why their "white ethnostate" is a 3rd world shithole

My grandma used to make ‘canned’ meat in a jar. When sterilized (by boiling after putting into a jar) for a day this shit would last years, as the factory one does.
I get it that it’s convenient and may be priced extra for that but 10 years back it wasn’t. Stuff like this was something poor people ate because they couldn’t afford real meat. And now it’s almost a delicacy. That’s what puzzles me.

It's only immoral if you're eating that tinned keif.

Attached: ef3ac98a643700d40eaf340e4ee8e9de.jpg (1024x1536, 185.81K)

People are expecting to be without refrigeration.

We already imported 5 million ukros.
In my city alone there’s 1 million but it feels like more - maybe there is. Streets are filled with refugees to the point that 90% of the talking you hear is in Ukrainian.
On the upside, Ukrainians generally do work. All the low wage jobs have been taken over by ukros, if you go to a shop not a single person will be Polish most of the time.

Why we must eat meat
The vegan agenda decoded

bitchute.com/video/jbtQmVB9pYan/

The homemade meat in a jar doesn’t need a refrigerator you dumbass. That was kind of the point why people made them.
Even 30 years back a refrigerator was a luxury here and people canned all kinds of shit as there was no other way to preserve it.
Put it in a jar, boil it, stow away in a basement or hide it in the ground. Especially the second thing allowed lots of people to make it through communist starvation periods, as they couldn’t really take that away from you.

only chudcels say eating meat is immoral

They don't serve spam in prison?

Dont eat that polish bro, it has more dead hohols in it, than pigs these days

it's some asian kid

I got one once.
Opened it and the jelly encasing it made me want to vomit.
I threw it away.

Look at the prices of canning equipment. It shot up in 2020 and hasn't recovered, and not everyone even knows you can preserve meats like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=SdKzWQOVET4

There's a "laziness" tax put on food. Also people who whine about "combo meals" at wendys and chik fil a getting expensive, cook it yourself for half price.

Metal for cans, my dude. Also transport routes, sonince this stuff gets shipped around a lot more during production than fresh produce.