/RSG/ Railroad Strike General

>ctrl+f "rail"
>ctrl+f "train"
>ctrl+f "strike"
NO RAILROAD STRIKE THREADS???
THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BIGGEST HAPPENING MUTTS HAVE SEEN ALL YEAR AND NO THREADS ARE UP???
reuters.com/world/us/white-house-making-new-push-avert-potential-rail-shutdown-2022-09-13/
>archived link
archive dot ph/Yny6h
>trains are responsible for delivering bleach and chlorine, which purifies our water
>trains are responsible for delivering our grain and foodstuffs
If nothing changes soon, the US will be hurting badly.
This is the big one.
original bread UPDATE: THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOT REACHED AN AGREEMENT! SHAREBLUE SHILL THREADS ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT AN AGREEMENT HAS BEEN REACHED. THIS IS FALSE.
Biden issued a "tentative agreement" this is basically an offer that has not been accepted yet. Their offer does not meet the Union's demands and will not be accepted.
"IT" BEGINS TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT.

Attached: Black_Swan_NFT.jpg (1200x1200, 130.51K)

Insider here. BIDEN IS ABOUT TO GET POWNED. PolCHUDS win again. Definitely gonna strike. I'm gonna strike RIGHT NOW. That's it, a strike just flew over my house!

lmao at this place ignoring actual happenings

Didn't they settle like cucks? They could have brought this country to it's knees. Instead they totally cucked out. Next time I see a railworker I will do whatever I can to make their life miserable

fake and gay

supposedly, yes. at least the AMTRAK strike anyway.

Biden solved this last night. Everything is back to normal

yeah I can't believe this isn't being posted all over, 97% of union workers voted no deal to Biden's proposal. Strike is on

They didn't settle. Thats what the shareblue shills are saying.
>MUH BIDEN'S TENTATIVE AGREEEEEEEEEMEEEEENT
That literally means that Biden proposed an offer, the unions literally have not even voted on accepting it. NO AGREEMENT HAS BEEN MET.

Attached: Biden_Cabinet.jpg (776x1024, 123.02K)

wrong, the workers voted it down

>yeah I can't believe this isn't being posted all over, 97% of union workers voted no deal to Biden's proposal. Strike is on
and the shareblue shills still kvetch and oy vey.
perfect examples itt

Attached: Soyjack.gif (644x800, 499.95K)

go to wallmart and buy out all the Boyardee. youll thank me.

Would have heard about it on the news by now

Guys, it's going DOWN. THE STRIKE IS ON!

as evidence, I offer stupid anti-semitic images and will call any skeptic a JOOOOO (among other racial slurs). That's how you know it's true. Only high IQ pol posters recognize this incontrovertible proof and rhetoric.

Question: Why is it true?

Answer: Because if you doubt, then you're a JOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

wtf happened to this board.

Why won't the government listen to them? Are they that trainsphobic?

it's over
for jew

I know what I'm watching tonight. One of the best movies ever made.

Attached: unstoppable.jpg (452x678, 60.74K)

Attached: weak b8 m8.jpg (600x600, 37.37K)

oh, well now something is definitely going down.

So is everyone here 18, stupid, schizo, or a fed?

My fucking grocery bill has DOUBLED this year, and I just buy staples.
What the FUCK, Biden??!!!
YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!

I would happily harvest rainwater if it meant that one rail worker didn't have to take the kikespike.