This bitch cannot be serious

This bitch cannot be serious

Attached: 86B4912D-F70F-4A41-9EC8-FBBC57742153.jpg (1284x1889, 721.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIAS
youtu.be/LVxbF-8HUq4
youtube.com/watch?v=frxwlRyn0CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw they build the wall

Just reported this institution to the fbi do u think it will work bros
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIAS

I dare Newsom to come to Texas and visit the border. He and Beto can suck off each other while the migs pound their way in.

I’ll pick up your mom and drop her off in the ghetto since there’s nothing wrong with it

They really have no idea how to respond to it and everybody sees it. This meme needs updating I guess

Attached: immigration.jpg (1547x805, 223.86K)

They can't for the same reason aliens weren't forced to take the injections.
Federal laws don't apply to them. They have no rights.

>across state lines
Kek. every single fucking time.

Attached: 1640042104914.gif (1000x774, 3.64M)

JUST FUCKING KILL THEM ALL HOLY FUCK BULLETS ARE CHEAP

I'm horrified

Attached: 1663255944269706.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Is it kidnapping when police detain and move you?
These governors ARE government employees also, aren't they?

Attached: 1571883072829.jpg (905x1200, 218.47K)

Explain this bullshit logic to me pliz

Dumb inmigrants who should be in jail, dead or deported are instead used as some sort of chess piece to move from place to place cause fucktard Governors need votes (as if that matter in the end) and despite that people and Gov know this and see this and know its illegal (in all cases) they still do nothing

Why?

It's one thing to send 50, but they need to continuously receive immigrants every week to get the full effect

I don't even care if it's a white population being affected, it's already beyond too late to fix the problem. Whatever sows more chaos and discord, I am in favor of. Acceleration is the only way forward.

Attached: 1662220408430328.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

How about you make your question clear and concise first. Because I have no idea which part of this you don't seem to get.
People invade our country because shitheels like newsom and the faggots in Martha's vineyard created laws that allow them to. The places they're invading are not where the people who want them here are. So states along the border are instead shipping these people straight to the doors of the people who want them here. There should be no problem.
Why is this a problem?
>these are people and they're being used like political chess pieces
Yeah, like that have been for 30 years. Only now they're being moved across the board.

They shouldn't be bussed in, this is the issue.
It should be EXACTLY the same methods that Democrats use to destroy white communities.
They need to turn a vacant building in the area into a migrant housing center... Sweden style (as in that time migrants burned down a major migrant housing center in Malmo, Sweden, because there wasn't enough chocolate spread left)

Migrant centers DESTROY the surrounding communities irreparably and it is entirely in keeping with the Democrat playbook - they will have no recourse other than to try and call the housing center Auchwitz and claim that it is a detention center instead, which I can imagine will be their first reaction.

Migrant housing centers should pop up in every single one of these elite communities, just as they are doing to ours.

After all, isn't it a bit racist and neglectful of our beautiful future doctors, lawyers, engineers, brain surgeons and rocket scientists to always put the migrant housing centers in poor or lower middle class areas?

Why don't our beautiful chocolate Adonises deserve a taste of the high life, huh?
Take them into your gated communties. Hell, every Democrat governor should take a lone young male immigrant with mental health problems and a questionable record on sex offences in his home country into their spare bedrooms, or if there isn't room, why not have him shack up with your Jewish daughter?

We love our caramel, untouchably beautiful flower children migrants of peace. Let's send them somewhere nice!

also checked

Every border hopper for the next 30 days should be sent straight to this faggots doorstep

send a fucking convoy
to any wealthy suburb in blue states

God dammit I didn’t crop

The 'kidnapping' and 'human trafficking' things are from their faggot think-tank talking points, it was all over twitter/reddit before this fag mentioned it
That was the best they could come up with
They really don't know how to respond to it because any complaint is an admission that there are no jobs/houses for these people and we can't just keep taking them in for slightly cheaper unskilled labor

Are you unaware that the feds fly illegal immigrants into communities all over the nation?

weren't democrats and bidet himself bussing immigrants less than a year ago? how does that work in these troons mind? it's okay when we do it, not okay when you do!

Not a peep from these dumb niggers when they were sent to red states

Attached: 92A7ADE3-96AD-4C79-A294-B7CB6F1EAF93.jpg (828x1355, 262.89K)

Attached: 730CD848-6065-4DC7-ABEA-D67F4AD15146.jpg (828x797, 170.06K)

Martha's Vineyard person:
>we don't know where to put them!
Starting to catch on eh bitch!
youtu.be/LVxbF-8HUq4

Attached: Bordertown.jpg (2048x1365, 840.99K)

I didn't read gavin newsom's tweet, but I'm assuming he's offering his mansions up for migrants drop off sites too

Meh there wasn't anything particularly revealing in your screenshot anyway while it was up.

She is serious. A bitch that will let billions of gallons of fresh water dump into the ocean to save one fish is a serious bitch.

yeah I know it just looked like shit lol

>were we

They claimed that was a disinformation conspiracy from tucker carlson and refuse to admit that it happened

The new argument they started pushing today seems to be that the border is 'secure' because we 'don't have opem borders' because they check your passport if you try to enter legally at a border crossing checkpoint
These people are fucking scum and should be shunned from society when they make disingenuous arguments like that

>They're human beings, you can't just use them as heckin pawnerinos
>Who would do such a thing?!

EXHIBIT A
>Find dead kid lying unflatteringly in rocks
>Spent a few minutes moving the corpse of the child around on the beach until you get the positioning right
>Take the money shot
>24hrs later the picture of the dead kid is on every newspaper in France and the rest of Europe, typically front page full blow-up picture accompanied by a headline saying that taking migrants in was "essential" and implying that you want kids to die if you don't allow them in (even though it encourages more to take the journey)
>The child victims of Islamic terrorist attacks and nigs nogging are never in any papers

Attached: dead syrian boy beach.png (904x952, 1.3M)

That nigger faggot is serious but it's just a political ploy for the midterm elections, they need the shitty headlines in all the leftist rags to try to rile them up.

>flying around illegals is kidnapping and human trafficking
looks like brandon and his DHS are going to prison then

youtube.com/watch?v=frxwlRyn0CQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 6.46.39 PM.png (858x521, 359.54K)