Ukraine vs Russia neutral observers

Can I get some unbiased info on the current trajectory for the Ukraine war? I don’t want vatnik propaganda, I don’t want Western propaganda, I want to hear from neutral observers.

Attached: 81BE3BA9-B547-42E7-AC67-85290FBFF182.jpg (1800x1802, 488.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9i2e93jb_OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Can I get some unbiased info on the current trajectory for the Ukraine war?
No

No
Neutrality never existed

>unbiased info
that's impossible

Ukraine is trying to steal Putin's banana hoard

Attached: a50 (1).png (600x663, 459.38K)

Ukraine is losing. Europe is losing. China is winning. USA and Russia is still fine with some damage.

Check out Scott Ritters interview on Kim Iversens YT Channel, a guy who actually knows what he is talking about taking a nuanced stance on things.

youtu.be/9i2e93jb_OE

How does china benefit from this?

>neutral observers
This is a forlorn hope, unfortunately.

unforunately the ukraine war is basically just drunk slavs fighting drunk slavs. both sides lie quite a bit. You have Ukraine constantly whining that they need more expensive western gear and aid money, so all information from there is run through that lens. And on the Russia side, they are coping hard so that cant be trusted either.

And finally, you have the media that filters all of this shit and lies too. So basically, what you are asking is impossible. You can't trust anything, you can only get a general vibe for how it is.

Attached: 1642435233741.jpg (569x599, 30.97K)

Everyone is still buying garbage from Amazon, that's how

europe's last few industrial spots are fucked.
they try to circumvent their own sanctions by buying oil and gas from china and india, which in turn they buy from russia.
china is left almost freely unchecked to do whatever the fuck they want with taiwan, the only reason they didn't do shit so far is their lack of adequate troops transporters

Just look at a map

look at news from India it's in English too
here's an Indian Ukraine war report

Attached: india tv ukie war.webm (868x480, 2.95M)

All you need to do is look at who supports what side. That is how I know what side to choose.

This shit never gets old lmao

Do you think egypt will starve or overexaggeration from west?

this is such a retarded gay as fuck forced meme I hope whoever thought it was a good idea is relocated to a remote base in Africa

Ukraine is losing.

scott ritter is a retard...muh evil America

I think Ukraine is making progress but with really high casualties which probably isn’t sustainable

China unchecked? My guy. Their entire economy is collapsing because of real estate, Business and retirement fraud. They outnumber the us army with there portable short range missile teams alone. They don’t have any fighting experience but they do have a secret small army in almost every western country. They don’t have the power to invade Taiwan because if Russia and NK don’t back them.. NATO would crush them and destroy them even more financially. More than half the world is indebted to China right now. With Covid reparations coming in the future invading Taiwan would completely wipe out chinas only asset. World debt. Unchecked? No we know exactly what cards on on the table.