Modern obsession with butts | Evolutionary psychology | Philosophical anthropology

youtu.be/KhJW_0y_2r4

I can't believe a guy made a video about it, but here it is.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100.46K)

>Let me tell you a story about the worship of a deity in antiquity: Aphrodite Kallipygos or Aphrodite "with the great butt" and a temple in Syracuse dedicated to great butts

>The origin of the cult of this Aphrodite would be the following. Athenaios (12.554c-e) say that the two daughters of a relatively prosperous farmer in Siracusa (Italy), beautiful, cheerful and of sharp wit, bet one Sicilian summer evening on the beauty of their buttocks to see which of them was worthy of the first prize. For this they agreed to show it to a passerby and have him decide who was the winner

>The girls lived on the outskirts of the city, so they had to wait a long time to find the appropriate judge. At last a young man with broad shoulders and a neat tunic appeared on the slope of the road. At the precise moment when he reached where they were and saw them, Helena lifted her tunic and, smiling, looked down at her buttocks

>So when Aspasia told him about the bet and in turn showed him her own buttocks, he could no longer think of anything but Helena’s ass. Of course you voted for it. In fact, he fell in love with her, so much so that when he returned to the city he told his younger brother what had happened. The younger brother went to the outskirts of town as soon as he could to see the girls. It turns out that he fell in love with the younger sister, even long before he was lucky enough to see her bare buttocks

Attached: 1657200038887.png (510x680, 855.01K)

>The boys plead with their father to allow them to marry the girls, and the father could not deny them when he saw the girls. They married, and the girls became famous for their assets, and were called The Fair-Buttocks. Since they had become rich and famous, they founded a temple to Aphrodite in thanks, and it was dedicated to he aspect of the goddess relating to beautiful butts, and the temple was then manned only by women with beautiful rear-ends

>Ancient Greece knew the beauty pageants, it is known that the Callipyge festivals were celebrated in honor of Aphrodite, the celebration consisted of a beauty pageant in which women exposed their buttocks to be judged, hence the term Callipyge, the one with beautiful buttocks

Attached: 1662333661148899.jpg (988x723, 73.2K)

>a civilization in its final degenerated form

All of this has happened before ... :)

>they founded a temple to Aphrodite in thanks, and it was dedicated to he aspect of the goddess relating to beautiful butts, and the temple was then manned only by women with beautiful rear-ends
RETVRN TO TRADITION

>MODERN PAGANISM
pic related

Attached: maxresdefault (14).jpg (1280x720, 63.29K)

this but unironically

that's atheism, retard

Look up the original meaning of the word “idol” and you’ll see it’s so prevalent in society that we hardly notice it.

The west has been pagan for a long time now. What is it about wealth that turn men into pagans?

> RETVRN TO TRADITION

Attached: 1661362327855525.jpg (1365x2048, 308.94K)

he's a self proclaimed pagan who knows demon magic and black magic

anti idolatry is such a low iq approach even religions who dictate such are themselves filled with idols
idolatry is impossible to avoid when dealing with metaphysical concepts

King cobra got a gf before I did

you have to be an idiot if you take that clown seriously.

I'm not going to watch this, seems like Christian paranoia and misunderstanding.
>Aphrodite brought these people together through erotic love and it resulted in them forming families and continuing their people.
Pretty based, I'd build a temple to thank the Goddess for all she has provided too if I were them.

Wow and here I thought paganism was when you worshipped like five or six superheroes that lived in the sky.

I'm Christian but I am open to dialogue and listening to pagans like him to get their point of view. Unfortunately I am not impressed at all with what he says, he seems kind of retarded. But I guess that's just paganism in general

You know, isn’t Kim kardashian the whore of Babylon when you think about it?

>im open to dialogue with obvious clowns
>those with legitimate stances i will just accuse of being jewish over and over again to avoid facing their criticism of jew worship

^is this you?

>evolution
We wuz fish n sheeit

>the distinctive expression of the cognitive or intellectual character of a culture or social group.

>n-notice me senpai!

You’d build a temple just so some slutty thot would notice you simping for her?
Sad!

it's a monkey thing, you wouldn't get it.

Attached: 1652007046034.jpg (867x1024, 101.06K)

Wide hips and big ass in pic always give you replies lol

>Sicilian
That explains it.

Oh shit….The kikes came for the definition of idol too?

It’s fucking over. Even words are being scrubbed so we forget the past.

Attached: 3F061BC5-4168-4A5D-B50B-6F80D94D7332.jpg (1024x681, 175.22K)

WHO

>I'm Christian but I am open to dialogue and listening to pagans like him
Ask me how I know you're lying Christcuck. Now go suck off your dead kike and stop ruining this board.

>Sad!

Likely a zoomer. Worshipping the invisible sky pussy. :D

Attached: zoomers....png (600x857, 70.69K)

Yes I would build a temple to honor the Goddess who created the concept of love.

>n-not real paganism!
lol can you point me to a good pagan source, then? the guy I posted has pretty much the same views as Varg.

tittybros, did we lose?

Attached: milkfunction.webm (406x720, 695.11K)

Attached: 1661319924425427.webm (1280x670, 2.96M)

saved. just, fuckin saved