Why are Americans complaining about owning a house when the median mortgage price is 579 more than rent

Why are Americans complaining about owning a house when the median mortgage price is 579 more than rent

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-183809_YouTube.jpg (1080x939, 138.76K)

>29
My rent was 550 four years ago, now it's 1900

Because we could have spent that 579 on goyslop and bing bang wahoo

the idea is you stop paying a mortgage eventually

Plus it costs 30,000 dollars for a new roof among a thousand other expenses to own a home

This. And people talking about "muh cities" are just retards who don't actually rent.

Rent a decade ago was like $600-$800 in a small town/small city and $1200-$1500 in most cities. Now it's $1500-$2000 everywhere.

buys steel roof
installs myself

there's equity in a house
you can sell it and recoup capital
once you stop renting you're out both a place to live and whatever money you paid

If you had got a mortgage 4 years ago you would have put that money into it and get the money back when you sell the house.

This man been renting for over 4 years now

Attached: 1599173875564.jpg (320x320, 26.09K)

because you have to have great credit to get a loan and put 20% down and the average house in a white neighborhood is half a million dollars

>mortgage
What the FUCK is wrong with kikes?

>if you just had money to buy a house when you were getting your first job and living alone on your earned income you would be rich you dumb nigger
kys faggot. stop thinking it wasn’t meant for you

>$1893 / mo mortgage
>roughly 3 way split between principal, interest, tax / escrow / insurance
>amount permanently gone for you = $1262 / mo
>forced investment in yourself (equity) = $631 / mo

>$1314 / mo rent
>amount permanently gone for you = $1314 / mo
>tips owed to landlord = $395 / mo (minimum), $526 / mo (traditional)
gee why ARE americans complaining?? sadly we may never know.

median rent and mortgage are both in the ghetto.
>pic related, i live in the ghetto. drug dealers and gang members right across the street from a school.
and before you comment just remember this, i'm not poor because i rent.
i'm poor because wal-mart exists and fucked up everything in the job market back in the 90s.
it's the reason you're poor as well.

Attached: Capture.png (730x157, 28.9K)

You could always save up all the money first if you want to do it that way it's the same reason people lease a car

If you had saved up towards a down payment on a house……..

Having great credit isn't difficult to have. Literally just don't miss your payments and keep your credit balance low. First time home buyers can qualify for a loan with just a 3% down payment.

Try 2 million

>Having great credit isn't difficult to have
this is 100% true.
it baffles me that people legit don't want to wait until they have the funding saved to buy something.
>save up enough for a big ass tv
>buy big ass tv on credit card
>pay card off before interest gets attached to bill
>rinse and repeat with other "big ticket" items for a year
>have fucking perfect credit

it's literally the craziest shit that people don't do this.

Average house area: 2300 sqft

Average apartment area: 941 sqft

You can do the rest of the math while contemplating what a cognitively impaired homosexual OP is, as fucking usual.