TEXAS: Weaponised immigrants against the core state of America

cnn.com/2022/09/15/us/migrants-kamala-harris-house-dc/index.html

Is this truly the most based maneuver ever in US history?

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-231302.jpg (1080x1584, 429.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-04okUy1jdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Biden is currently flying illegals into the USA interior (OH, PA, KY, NY, MI etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=-04okUy1jdM

I thought the beaner dump at Martha’s Vineyard was pretty fucking funny, but this one was a much stronger message. She is the “border tsar,” right? And she can’t be bothered to visit it. She REFUSES to visit it, no doubt so that she can claim ignorance. So, like, yeah- keep those busses rolling in. Dump them all into that retarded cunt’s safe and expensive neighborhood. Start a tent city.

>theyre covering this
kek

most based would be to deport them.

Not possible by law, democRats made sure of that
Now find another shilling point

Attached: 14893018264.png (995x1280, 800.48K)

advocating for illegals to be deported is not shilling you fucking kike. if anything, you trying to blackpill people into thinking it's impossible is the true shill

You are like a little child
Deporting not possible by law currently
You are attacking DeSantis for his move with cards he was given
You should go back to discord and coordinate another angle

If 30 million people are here illegally, that's like 10% of the country. How are we supposed to run a country like that? Why isn't anyone else framing it that way?

Bros, I hope they get sent tents and actually start living on her lawn.

Its possible and should happen. But the feds are in the way. So make the feds pay.

Uh oh, retard alert.

The rumor is that CNN's new executive management is swinging it back to middle, or maybe even rightwing. Any truth to this (i dont read it)

Apparently it’s against the law for states to deport em. Only the Jewish feds can do that

Apparently it's legal to kill federal employees when they keep lying, George Washington said so.

Can you name one mainstream media organization that is middle or rightwing?

Please don't say Fox news, they adopt liberal termanology and arguments all the time. If anything they are liberal light as they masquerade as "conservatives".

The left is too far gone from reality. There is no middle ground position to hew, it will be doomed to failure.

we can't deport them you fucking idiot or we would. now we're going to keep sending them to your faggot liberal city until you neck yourself you stupid bitch

Fox is better than nothing. I think they even use "illegal alien" still, after the Associated Press and most other media orgs decided to use "Undocumented Migrant". Fox News does not hit hard. They dont report on what really matters, and they are so pro-Jew its hard to watch. However, Tucker Carlson's show and to an extent Hannity are decent right-wing programming. Tucker much more than Hannity. What can you say though. Your point is valid. We dont have much representation in mainstream media.

Well that isn't an option

>advocating for the impossible isn't shilling
Kill yourself, faggot.