Child fights

How do i get my 3 year old to beat the shit out of the black children at his daycare? Also what are the political implications of the left pushing for a more non-violent society? Everyone on the left is pushing the narrative that violence is never right, but sometimes it is. Especially with basketball americans.

Attached: 3CDBF262-3359-41E9-B1C3-A436A26C6ACF.jpg (800x535, 98.7K)

You are a bad father

You are a pussy

Picrel is you

Attached: 69CB8D27-C870-488B-98ED-8B7CC86A398A.jpg (641x1024, 97.12K)

he really is
i was screaming nigger at the top of my lungs and beating them when i was that age
what kind of man can't instill a proper hatred of niggers in his children?

God that is disgusting, do you really?

Yes, yes he does
Castrated faggot he is

3 yos shouldn't fight or be anywhere near niggers

what kind of shitty dad puts his kid in a school and/or daycare with niggers?

Get your boy to do Judo, it's an effective sport and kids absolutely fucking love it. You'll prob have to end up begging him to stop trowing the other kids there.

You need to move

/thread

You could probably just say "beat up that black kid and i'll buy you some pokemon cards" but your son is probably a little bitch who would lose

You should have nurtured aggression and dominance in your son as soon as he was a baby. By 3 he's more or less gotten his personality down, he's not going to get any more confident , aggressive, dominant than he already is, maybe when he grows older he'll turn to another father figure like Jordan Peterson, or Andrew Tate, and he'll learn from them how to be a "man" and how to stand up for yourself, but by then it's too late, he's intrinsically not gonna be more powerful. If he's a natural fighter, just tell him to beat up black chlidren, he'll gladly do it if it's already in him to fight.

you make sure to beat him so hard he gets severe brain damage, eventually he'll become just like you.

Thats a good point. I was thinking wrestling, but there is an age limit. He is two years away.

I got kicked out of pre k bc some kid pushed me after cutting in line and so I scratched his iris with some type of implement, true story

you don't have children and you never will

Attached: 1609880329168.jpg (236x272, 16.67K)

dont do it asshole

Nice, good job

Attached: 5DEF003A-023A-448A-9E61-B2E721A406EA.jpg (289x292, 13.81K)

The only answer to violence is violence user

let them lil buggers fight their own fights when they grow up. i appologizr for the asshole