Turns out fake news isn't so fake after all

schizoids win YET AGAIN!

Attached: 09152022_VsCpFpkabK.png (706x940, 402.67K)

I'm so glad I never took any test or injection.

Attached: Denmarkvax.jpg (1191x640, 86.1K)

>covid germs
"Coronaviruses and all viruses don't actually exist" is up there with UFOs, flat earth and fake nukes in the list of successful psyops to stop making people take real conspiracies like Israel doing 9/11, the ZOG, and the vaccine die-off seriously. Fucking stop poisoning the well

>37.7 per million

Nah, it's higher than that. If it was that rare then we wouldn't have seen all those athletes collapse. The government is lying to us.

>When being high IQ is schizophrenia

That's only the 18-24 age group.
Imagine how much higher it is for the entire population.

>perform good at ravens
>best in class at maths
>breeze through literally everything
>not taking the vaccine was really low effort decision based on few but important key parameters
guess I'm a schizo

here's a hint

Attached: think.jpg (293x172, 9.68K)

Vaxxies gonna clot.

Attached: covid death - vax not virus.png (1266x4992, 2.12M)

By the time people see what we were saying, it suddenly doesn't matter anymore.

Any Forums is always right

Attached: 1660413375702334.webm (388x432, 984.8K)

>schizoids
you mean schizo. schizoid is something else.

another

Attached: testosterone nuke.png (2026x650, 134.94K)

So vaxxed guys are basically turning into basedboys ?

nice png source.. still taking the jab

lol stinky shoe

I don't know what that means but here
>Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the most prevalent non-communicable cause of death worldwide. Testosterone is a sex hormone that is predominant in males but also occurs in lower concentrations in females. It has effects directly on the blood vessels of the cardiovascular system and on the heart, as well as effects on risk factors for CVD. Serum testosterone concentrations are known to decrease with age and reduced testosterone levels are linked to premature coronary artery disease, unfavourable effects on CVD risk factors and increased risk of cardiovascular mortality independent of age. A significant number of men with heart failure demonstrate reduced serum testosterone concentrations and there is early evidence suggesting that low testosterone levels affect cardiac repolarisation. Any association between endogenous testosterone concentrations and CVD in women has yet to be established. Testosterone replacement is used to treat men with hypogonadism but also has cardiovascular effects.

Chemical castration lmao

Imagine my sock that jews do this lie shit all the time and buy time with their fiat money

Attached: thailand 301 prospective article.png (576x468, 169.17K)

Attached: pemphigus.png (455x354, 237.41K)

test injections sound pretty based though. Assuming the animals that we eat get them.