I use an autoCaptcha solver

What are the political ramifications of me not completing retarded captchas?

Attached: 1663274560129.png (512x512, 576.85K)

Attached: 7xUgw9A.gif (320x180, 3.4M)

based

Attached: 1663274670643.png (512x512, 266.22K)

Where could one buy such a thing?

well we are at the point where machines are better at solving them that real people i would say its BASED

naturally piece of shit goytcha gives me a 5 letter one here lmao, fuck this shit

>tfw you'd rather buy this than get Any Forums premium or whatever the fuck it's called

gibs me dat for free nigga

i just installed ad nauseum which is an adblocker which clicks on every ad which costs Any Forums money. and i now barely post ever. im sure some buttmad janny will ban me for bring attention to this ad blocker but like i said the captcha is way too annoying to do now. its not worth it just to write some bullshit comment. and if we all stopped commenting then this shithole is dead. your move, gookmoot

WHY AM I SEEING NICOCADO AVOCADOS ASS IN THIS PIC!?

I was unaware such a thing existed.

Attached: BramStokersDracula2.jpg (653x980, 134.31K)

I think you just announced to everyone that you have latent homosexuality if you see a fat man's ass in a painting of a barn. Get help.

4th dimensional aliens will faze over your house aging the top of your head to baldness forcing you to use ‘Keeps’ and having to use the code too

I need to take a break from Any Forums

Attached: 1657581272418.jpg (540x570, 25.74K)

It’s that stupid AI art. Thing is one of these faggots had to have that asshole pic saved on their hard drive to upload and produce that ai generated pic the retards keep posting.

joshi koukousei captcha service

wait is that real?

I bought Any Forums pass and that’s the only thing I’m paying for (got spotify for free)

Am I the only one that is getting the feeling that subliminal messages are being imbedded in some of the AI generated images?

>disgust

See you tomorrow

The chink's right . You can't leave this place. Nobody ever does

Attached: 434324325.png (704x576, 913.23K)