The only possible reason someone might oppose Russia and its activities is because they are a paid shill

>the only possible reason someone might oppose Russia and its activities is because they are a paid shill

this is getting kind of tiring to read.
Russia is a fucking shithole. It's an authoritarian kleptocracy which serves a predominantly Jewish oligarchy.
It's the most resource rich country in the world but simeltaenously the most impoverished in the northern hemisphere.
the levels of corruption, HIV, divorce, infant mortality, drug deaths, alcohol deaths, poverty and many other things are worse than many African countries.
Furthermore they are not white saviours. Putin has overseen an immigration programme from central Asia which eclipses immigration to Europe. And if you talk about it you go to prison.
And if all this wasn't bad enough, there is no political opposition. they have all been killed and imprisoned. and that includes the far right.
ALL media is state controlled. and that's not a conspiracy, it's a fact.

So please don't try act as if it's a mystery why people oppose Russia, you fucking disengenous nigger.

Yes the west fucking sucks. But so does Russia.

Attached: 1653104013710.webm (960x540, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3CNeDtZmpjU?t=246
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True. Putin is a race traitor no different from any Western leader. His rhetoric and behavior over the past 20 years shows that he has a fanatical hatred of White/European nationalism while being equally fanatical in his love of Zionism. He also blatantly whitewashes the crimes of the (((Bolsheviks))).

this

Attached: 1647163760012.png (1492x2056, 3.4M)

Don't take the opinions of screeching boomer newfaggots so seriously. This is a war between a mutt empire and the proxy of another mutt empire, anybody seriously supporting either side is AT BEST pulling a "lesser of two evils" which is retarded and at worst is literally just a paid propaganda agent.

i support individuals on the ground who are defending their country from an invasion, just as i would.

that's fine, individual and group assessments are completely different, i'm talking about the people saying there is a "good side" and a "bad side" here in the collective sense.

well russia invaded ukraine.
they are clearly the aggressor.

If we pretend that history started in 2014, and that the West applying massive pressure onto Ukraine and the rest of Eastern Europe is perfectly fine then sure. Reality is a bit more complicated than that though.

Attached: 1599136436867.jpg (700x420, 41.27K)

>muh moral equivalence
Fuck Russia, fuck Russians, and fuck you.

Everything you hate about Russia is worse in Ukraine

You're literally a Pakistani shill

>West applying massive pressure onto Ukraine and the rest of Eastern Europe
what pressure?
russia was the one conducting land grabs and threatening their neighbours.
NATO expanded by consent BECAUSE of russias behaviour.

Attached: 1645683081480.jpg (1125x1074, 107.79K)

Everything you hate about Ukraine is worse in the USA

Stay mad

I, too, support the militias of Donbass and Luhansk and hope they and their allies will soon put an end to the tyrants in Kiev and their enforcers

>this is getting kind of tiring to read
yes indeed

>fuck Russia
Ok? I'm not a fan either, perhaps you should read the posts above where I called them a "mutt empire" and said anybody supporting them is either using faulty reasoning or is a paid shill. Fucking retard.
>what pressure, NATO dindu nuffin
we have been pushing East since the fall of the USSR, we literally organized a coup in Ukraine in 2014 where the director of the CIA was personally present in Ukraine. We have been putting constant pressure on Russia's neighbors to join the Western sphere. Do you think that America would sit idly by if we lost the cold war, balkanized and then 20-30 years later Russia tried to get an independent Texas to join Warsaw? Of course we wouldn't, yet that's basically what we're doing vis-a-vis Ukraine.

So, to be clear neither of you are neutral here (as I am), you are both pro-Ukrainian. The idea that the West can do whatever it wants in Ukraine including organizing coups is frankly absurd. Neither side is innocent here and neither side is good, this is two empires (Russia, West) struggling for conquest, not some idealistic war for [insert propaganda reason].

I don't blame the individuals on the ground fighting for their homes or their security, but the idea that one side is morally correct is laughable. This is a complicated issue, stop trying to make it black and white.

just don't engage with them any further than they engage with you. they're animals who would never accept the standard of evidence they place onto you also being applied to themselves.

youtu.be/3CNeDtZmpjU?t=246

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53.51K)

Death to NATO

Attached: 1651416192017.jpg (1024x799, 112.85K)

notice how these niggers always attempt to justify using make-believe imaginary scenarios.

I don't support Ukraine because I seen this play already.

ratio, im rootin for putin. hes finna cap natos ass bruh frfr

Attached: 2cb.jpg (671x1024, 70.22K)

>analogy is bad
interesting take, can you perhaps justify the fomenting of a coup in a sovereign state?

Yes, Russia does suck. but the Progressives are far more of a threat to me and my family and "the enemy of my enemy" applies accordingly.

Seemed like everyone in the state went along with it. Are you also trying to imply r*ssia was not actively doing the same at the time, and even afterwards in DPR and LPR?

Attached: 1660302055432.jpg (1024x773, 96.86K)