How is it feasible to deport 40,000,000 illegals? I don’t think it’s possible...

How is it feasible to deport 40,000,000 illegals? I don’t think it’s possible. That’s why there needs to be nuclear war with Russia and China. The cities will be nuked. We’re doomed to become Brazil/Mexico 2.0 anyway. Might as well take out our enemies in a Samson Option.

LET THE NUKES FLY!

Attached: 134A8DE0-9E2D-433B-AB0B-347407F5819C.png (1024x640, 1.01M)

Nice to see you losing weight OP.

Finally, a redpilled American. I hope you manage to undo your WW2 mistakes, user. In my humble opinion, America is lost. It was never yours to begin with. Return to your native lands. Let everything else burn.

Attached: rt78695746.jpg (900x900, 374.62K)

americans have over 12 trillion rounds of ammo
it's possible if they start caring and get rid of traitors first

>How is it feasible to deport 40,000,000 illegals?
You have not seen full mobilization of the white man. No task is impossible.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

You dont deport them, you **** them

The Hispanics that you mock know how to form file and rank without a government. They know how to form hierarchies that are so solid not a hammer can break them. You will never achieve that because you're not part of la Raza cosmica.
You have made your intentions clear, were ready when you are bitch.

this runs contrary to the american ethos. Even republicans today don't acknowledge that race matters. They love Candace Owens and Larry Elder, they promote them. The american ethos, as it has evolved throughout american history, is completely antithetical to nationalism. You will never pick up guns to fight for your race. Never.

This

>How is it feasible to deport 40,000,000 illegals?
cut the gibs

We don't need gibs bitch. We built the fucking country with our bare hands.

Mexicans did not build anything lmfao stinky bean

you ignored the "get rid of traitors first" part

>40m
You naive fucker. 80M on the bs claim that the US is still 60% White, 120M if 50% White, and odds are it's under 50%.

We built from the smallest building to the highest skyscrapers.

To deport them, you start by making it impossible for them to work or use regular services like schools and welfare. Then you put a lot more men and money into immigration so you can start kicking them out. It'll take time, but if you stop them from suckling at a teat meant for an American infant, they'll be helpless and forced to go back.

>Might as well take out our enemies in a Samson Option.
This attitude is exactly what turns countries into shitholes like Brazil/Mexico.

Lol no bean you just stink things up

>Samson Option
>literal nuclear terrorism directed at Americans and Europeans
>no complaint from either
I rest my case that whites overall are a sub-caste of Jewry and cannot ever be separated from it, regardless of their religious belief. It's their nature. Nothing will change it. Nothing

most conservatives and republicans are "traitors". I'd say about 5-8% of Americans are aware of race. That means you would need to kill most Americans. It's a giant cope. The army is full of lgbt, blacks and hispanics. You can't win this, unfortunately.

My parents are landlords and theyve abandoned North Carolina because it's filled with useless meth addicted white TRASH that is good for nothing.

nukes are fake
>jews lie about everything
>except nukes and space

Your parents are stinky beans*

>This attitude is exactly what turns countries into shitholes like Brazil/Mexico.

It’s better to destroy the world in a Pyrrhic victory than allow our enemies to win. Spics will inherit a nuclear wasteland.

This. Just make it impossible to live here and they’ll leave. No mass murder needed.

They copy everything that Jews do, like a monkey in a zoo exhibit aping a human being
>captcha: 0hs0y

You don't have access to the nuclear codes but a Hispanic president will at some point. Should you act upitty well put you down with you pet niggers.

Beans don't even have potable water, more like stink weapons

I hope your parents properties burn down and they get sent to prison.

>The cities will be nuked
Don't tease me.

Attached: dont_tease_me.jpg (474x197, 8.53K)