GAVIN JUST CALLED THE COPS ON DESANTIS

twitter.com/GavinNewsom/status/1570494973241610240

Attached: copcaller.png (609x595, 69.82K)

Attached: peepeepoopoo.jpg (2487x4096, 856.73K)

I thought that proudboy was in prison.

>Federal Government funding and housing thousands of migrants
>Flying them secretly to different states
>GOP Flies them directly to the people who support this

>"HEY STOP"

Attached: 1632140153485.jpg (895x1191, 321.71K)

It sounds like Gavin wants more illegals

Attached: 1634948641899.png (299x418, 256.95K)

kek they're bitching about sheltering and feeding a few hundred immigrants and claiming it's cruel that they get transported to states where democrats have claimed to be prepared to provide these service for them

They didn’t give a shit when it was busses, or plane flights to New York, but now they care that it’s a plane flight to Martha’s Vineyard?

Fuck me, liberals do get pissy when the beaners spill into their backyards don’t they?

Attached: 23642DB0-C388-497E-A63B-CE2424D0D8E2.jpg (1280x720, 80.35K)

Nah. He just grifts and fakes arrests as real people are getting fucked over. It’s just a prank, bro!

Imagine denying that white genocide is real at this point.

FYI Joe Biden has been doing this since day one of his administration, just at midnight.

>dehumanize them by flying them to the wealthiest zip code in the country, home to three presidential dynasties.

Why DeSantis is still keeping all the smelly immigrants in the country anyway what difference does it make? Or is this just more theater to pretend there is a dimes worth of difference between the 2 parties?

What is this cringe shit? The battle of the governors?

Where in the Constitution does it say you have to keep illegal immigrants in your state? DeSantis should've sent them back to South and Central America, even Mexico doesn't want them.

>Sending people you hate on vacation for free.

Attached: 1652891734560.jpg (974x974, 173.6K)

Newsom is of Irish ancestry.

too bad illegal immigrants aren't citizens
they don't get any of those fancy constitutional protections

More like Gavin's scared that Ron and Greg will be shipping illegals to his gated community next.

Either that or he's doing this as a favor to Nancy and Joe in Washington, since Ron and Greg are making fools out of the DNC with these stunts but don't want to get their hands dirty given the fact that they are doing it because Biden won't close the borders.

leftys are pissing their pants so hard because now that red states realized they can just truck the new blue voters into blue states, where their illegal vote it useless, they can't auto-flip red states anymore.
So of course they're dilating themselves like we've never seen before. If they don't stop it, then it's useless.

>at midnight
debunked

they were at 3 sometimes 4 am

Attached: jen-psaki-984ec294bb37481185de04fb717311fe.jpg (1500x1000, 197.03K)

>ACROSS STATE LINES
>I REPEAT IMMIGRANTS ARE BEING SHIPPED ACROSS STATE LINES
>WHERE IS REDDIT?
>THE GOP IS 'CROSSING STATE LINES'

Newsom is so antisemetic?

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-214210_Brave.jpg (705x695, 182.77K)

Yeah...and while youre at it, look into Biden's DHS child peddling of illegal immigrant children being flown all across the US when you thought no one was looking. Biden is the king pimp of illegal immigrant children.

They bus them to red states. They buy old an old school bus and send them to places like Kentucky and Tennessee. Seen it with my own eyes.

>THEY CROSSED STATE LINES

Attached: 9908575D-DFEB-480E-A176-F5A483959051.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

time to hang newsom.

So did he just forget Biden was flying out illegals to conservative towns a few months ago and it was all on video?

Meanwhile, the Left uses children as political pawns. Or does no one remember the fake caged children?

But it's fine to dump them in Florida right? Cunts.

sheeeeeiiiiiit

Attached: 1638059811950.png (800x769, 126.24K)

>send illegal immigrants to a nice place where the people who live there love illegal immigrants.
>cruel
>unchristian
Why are these guys so retarded?

>across state lines
SHUT IT DOWN!

boston is just a quick swim to the north not sure what the big deal is

Well the way Garland acts makes Eric Holder look like a constitutional originalist, so I expect secession from the union when the FBI tries to arrest DeSantis and are killed on site.

Absolutely seething when the shoe is on the other foot.

come on amerimutts, break up like the USSR.

What the retard doesn't realize is that since he gad to run his mouth, they'll start shipping them to wherever he lives now.

Attached: 1ad587187d98871787641dd1b196241c.jpg (680x765, 55.52K)

because they're mostly Jews there

Attached: Guide to Understanding the Second Amendment.jpg (1024x587, 121.49K)

Likely en route and he knows.

But this is great. The more the complain and sperg, the more obvious it becomes that they 1. Don’t like immigrants 2. Fear for their communities being corrupted and 3. Still haven’t realized they are talking out of both sides of their mouth. Each time they open their mouths, their positions are diminished. And they can’t stop, sperging like this is the only thing they can do.

Funny not deporting illegal immigrants and not securing the border must also be illegal and since they are not citizens and have violated the law maybe we should ship them directly to prison. Fuck the Democrat part and every traitor who supports them.

Noooooooo you can't make rich people live next to the shitskins we import so we can have cheap corn

Attached: e0d.png (785x1000, 263.67K)

>"dear attorney general,
>historically, illegal immigrants have voted blue for the gibs.
>please make the red states stop ruining our plan to turn their states blue.
>kthxbai"

absolute fucking tards.

Attached: asdasdasdsad.jpg (236x268, 13.19K)

wasn't obongo shipping ethiopians to burgerland

did you know california used to give some of their homeless one-way tickets to hawaii? the irony is delicious

time to send some tacos to cali

Attached: images.png (301x167, 3.73K)

We always knew he was a faggot.

>sending people to places that want them is cruel
Lol
lmao
Feds can’t do shit except intercept the transports and arrest any illegals on board.

It was 50

Nah brother that cash was to set up the services not provide them gonna learn the gAmE to play it . 100% all of them ran by italians

>sending beaners to one of the richest neighborhoods in America
This is abuse!

Better you moron, the balkanization is accelerating

>violation of civil rights
When did foreigners from other nations get US protected civil rights?

After they murdered a Gaddafi

>calling the cops on a Floridian
heh
Hehehehehe heh!

t. space coast ghost 2 ghost

Attached: 1599194881658.png (731x662, 78.26K)

Not aloud to ship them home thanks to Biden

And it can't come soon enough

Attached: 1637860050271.jpg (1015x737, 394.51K)

Yes, some of my cousins came here for college and shit bcuz gibs
>t. parents emigrated here from ethiopia before i was born

I've hated every single Gavin I've ever met.

>balkanization
won't happen.
i've got this whole thing sewn.
;)

I don't get it, man. Martha's Vineyard has been strengthened with diversity. Has it not?

Attached: 1658339157212960m.jpg (1024x786, 63.92K)

He's violated white Dem rights by making them look at Pacos

What on earth are you on about?

>Literal full and open political legal war

Attached: joker-laugh.gif (640x608, 2.84M)

Nobody is illegal, Gavin.

>STOP USING CHILDREN AS POLITICAL PAWNS!
>OMG LOOK AT THESE POOR CHILDREN, OPEN THE BORDERS AND GIVE UP YOUR SOVREIGNTY!

Shit my kids and I cross state lines all the time! When should i expect the FBI??

>in my country
>just not my state

The hypocrisy of these retards is astounding.

Attached: 1661484380298338.jpg (1024x506, 55.52K)

Lmfao and lol at all those boomer retards saying abbot can't deport them because it's illegal, nice going retards

The hypocrisy is immeasurable.

Attached: 1474274427092.gif (500x281, 858.99K)

Neat, someone copied my Spectre posting. Thanks, you've made my day.

Attached: southernSpectre.png (1437x277, 141.31K)

Yep. So ship them off to sanctuary cities and areas. By the 10s of thousands. Every day. For a year.

Ree. Only the Biden Administration gets to decide where we relocate all of our new diversity and strength. (instead of deporting them)

Attached: wargames-teaser.png (1440x709, 433.8K)

Because the Obamas live there. Abott and DeSantis know it's not Biden doing this shit but actually Obama pulling the strings. Obama gets to host a third experimental term while gazing over it like a crystal ball, as these fucking progressives get older they will attempt more extreme policy because they have less to lose in old age and it's seemingly interesting to them.

This shit’s so fucking funny
Time for Heavy D to send fifty planes of MS-13 to Newsom’s front yard

>using kids as political pawns
Like what they've been doing the entire time?

Attached: 1663274210505836.jpg (778x960, 82.35K)

The ultimate projection

Haha now the political theatre s getting good!

>Diversity is our strength but don't send the illegals to our states
What the fuck? Are these people genuinely retarded?

Once it becomes the norm for the feds and the police to get involved in politics, it's pretty hard to stop. At least the CIA kept it low profile when they iced JFK.

fucking kek

Attached: 1660786463225709.gif (360x273, 3.81M)

Oh honorable garland plllzzzz do something about the sanctuary status! PLZZZZ

LMFAOOO

YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE LIBFAGS

Is there a reason that you wouldn't return to the land that made you?

>alleged targeting
wtf does this mean? By finding sancutary for poor brown folks? That's "targeting" ? That violates their civil rights? LoL. We've been fool all along guys. We should have said from the beginning that the resettlement of poor brown folk is AKSHUALLY violating their civil rights. We've been soooo wrong!

time for joe biden to arrest more opposition politicians.

Kids as political pawns? Like when the democrats showed pictures from during the Obama administration of kids in detainment facilities at the border and then screeched on every single Jewish owned media outlet about how the bad orange man locks kids in cages? Kikes gonna kike I guess?

Attached: 9C4C45BB-60DF-4F8F-B02B-B9D057579266.jpg (741x568, 73.3K)

DeSantis is the GOAT governor.

The governor of california sure does have alot of free time.

It worked for almost 50 years didn't it. The spics were there for slave labor and to dilute the red state voter base. Not interact with the coastal elites and their daughters.

Califags'll find out.
Johnny Cash wrote a song about a california prison because cali prisons are full of ponce faggots, and Cash was too scared to cut a tune in a Florida pen.

Attached: dose of vegetation.png (512x512, 377.08K)

I'm so sick of Jews. If this was a rich neighborhood full of them nobody would give a shit. These people should not have the power that they do, and they should not be in control. They belong in the middle East.

gets me every fucking time

real red heads have green or blue eyes. thats a J E W

Well yeah, he has no power and is sitting in the dark with his phone bored on twitter.

I was in that thread

I supported DeSantis until I realized he deliberately and LITERALLY crossed state lines. FBI, execute this. I'm a Newsomissile now

wasn't*

Gavin Newsom will be a two-term US president starting in either 2024 or 2028. screencap this.

Unfathomably based.

Hi ghostpolitics gonna do a show tonight?

Attached: b509616f703ae7a846987a78984ea75a.7.jpg (352x198, 14.71K)

I really hope Newsom wins the DNC primary

You said the same about Cuomo. I predict he will go down soon in the very same manner.

Noooooo only we're allowed to ship illegals around. Nooooo muh children let me waste a bunch of water on almonds and do 0 forest management and ban cars. Look at me I'm sooooo globohomo

You get what you ask for faggots
>Import millions of illegals
>make it a crime to send them back
>moan when people who don't want them send them to those that do
Shitlibs showing their true colors.

>as these fucking progressives get older they will attempt more extreme policy because they have less to lose in old age and it's seemingly interesting to them
irrelevant.
i'm having them all hanged once i'm president.

>Throwing RICO and civil rights for asking migrants if they want a free trip
Top zozzle, this'll fail.

Of course he does. Whos going to do the yard work especially after he banned gas engines?

>across state lines
CAPITAL OFFENSE!

Attached: beedo.gif (400x250, 1.03M)

Who is this

Looks like a chunky Ana Kasparian. I'm into it

They sure do love all this cross state lines bullshit.

Rittenhouse OMGZZZZ HE CROSSED STATE LINES OMGZZZZ

SEND MORE BEANERS TO CALISCUM NEWSOM'S MANSION!

Attached: 1607433083201.jpg (998x1080, 136.01K)

Has California gotten a delivery yet?

>shitskin rapists for thee but not for me
Man, the democrat criminals are really seething at desantis's based move
Goes to show sending shitskin aliens to gated communities was the move that had to be made long ago
Many anons on this board laughed when couple of us suggested that

Attached: 1663111145811299.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

should have sent 500 instead

All the illegal immigrants who are shipped out of state:
>Sign waivers stating that their transportation is voluntary
>Are awaiting trial in the US and are out with monitors
>Have virtual court dates or a means to get back to their physical location for a court date

Attached: drag show for kids apparently.jpg (824x1024, 131.57K)

Only millions every year since Reagan passed amnesty

incorrect.
i'm the next president.
;)

MONTANA DEFIED THE TRANNY LAW!!!

CIVIL FUCKING WAR BOYS LETS GOOOOOO

Thanks, doc. Have another

Attached: FD3F45CF-26F7-4997-BB96-09F4DAE9819D.png (512x512, 396.8K)

Checked.

Attached: +_262cbe3b55189e171da365aeadcbd766.jpg (326x312, 18.74K)

>He wouldn't like that

North East America needs more diversity. Bunch of racists. Can't even commit to their "sanctuary city" commitments.

It's gonna be awkward af at the next Governor convention. Snitches get stitches.

I thought this was mcinnes.

The DHS is refunding the states for the costs of moving them. This is all political theater.

Attached: 1645052386122.png (369x346, 134.39K)

He can't. The feds have that power. So he's just playing their own game against them.

Wait, open border in Texas or Florida (yes, I get it, but you get the point) but not in California? Why is that?