Why does Britain look like Pakistan?

Why does Britain look like Pakistan?

Attached: Top-political-leaders-likely-to-celebrate-Eid-in-London.jpg (1200x775, 250.64K)

My unmatched perspicacity coupled with my sheer indefatigability makes me a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavour

Because liberals are retarded

Attached: bq-5c69efb038b5f.jpg (540x424, 38.14K)

import the 3rd world

become the 3rd world

at this point only 1 way to cleanse europe of the moooooslim problem...........

Attached: killthemall.jpg (500x315, 31.46K)

Isn't London pretty much Pakistan?

just imagine walking these clean streets as a child, then returning to them now and seeing this. I'd immediately want to play get a crafting table in Minecraft and make an X of gunpowder and sand in the gaps.

London is disgusting. I never want to go back to that shithole.

>Why does Britain look like Pakistan?

Attached: 1611153690286.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

Tony Blair

Attached: FICh-JDWYAY2sZk.jpg (574x322, 20.07K)

because it's better than speaking German

Salam aleykum

Attached: IMG-20210713-WA0004.jpg (750x843, 89.75K)

During the Blair administration, a Jew called Mandelson decided to ethnically clease London and Birmingham of indigenous Brits.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 23.08.54.png (601x709, 436.52K)

Pakistan is probably safer

Why do I see numbers and little flags?

>a Jew called Mandelson
i sat on a plane with the cunt, he had a look of absolute contempt despite everyone kissing his gay arse!

A dam was built in Pakistan some time in the 50s, flooding a valley full of pakis. They were given compensation by the government. Someone in Leicester, hearing about this, had the dubiously genius idea of boosting their budget and filling in a shortfall of low-wage workers for the textile industry by offering these pakis the opportunity to migrate in return for their compensation money. The textile industry died over the next decade. But the pakis had their foot in the door, had ten kids each, and brought over their entire tribes as a 'right'. Labour realised they would always vote for gibs and pandered to them. New Labour and then post-William Hague Toroes continued this. England was destroyed.

This actually happened.

It started way, WAY earlier than Mandelkike:

That's not even London you fucking retard, can tell by the signs and traffic lights.

Cope more