Desantis' move backfires

Looks like Desantis pissed off the religious right base of the party. What the fuck is their problem, don't they like to win?

Attached: ron desantis going to hell.jpg (981x1424, 142.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-sun.com/news/2925281/biden-administration-secretly-flying-migrant-children-to-tennessee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody cares about your political stunt. illegal immigrants should be deported not sent to martha's vineyard on the taxpayer's dime. Huge L all around

>Jonathan JEWel
>religious right
kek

Democrats stop shitskins from deportation you retard

Why aren’t the damn invasive species being shot on sight crossing illegally?

>t. totally real christian

>You are no Christian

correct, let the christcucks care for the illegals

>blue waves in handle
lmao stop posting your own twitter, faggot

He's right though, the Lord commands us to shelter the refugee.

Then Peter began to speak to them: “I truly understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.
Acts 10:34

>Contribute to the needs of the saints; extend hospitality to strangers.
Romans 12:13

>Love does no wrong to a neighbor, therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Romans 13:10

>In that renewal there is no longer Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and free; but Christ is all and in all.
Colossians 3:11

>Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it. Remember those who are in prison, as though you were in prison with them; those who are being tortured, as though you yourselves were being tortured.
Hebrews 13:1-3

>Beloved, you do faithfully whatever you do for the friends, even though they are strangers to you; they have testified to your love before the church. You do well to send them on in a manner worthy of God; for they began their journey for the sake of Christ, accepting no support from non-believers. Therefore we ought to support such people, so that they may become co-workers with the truth.
3 John 1:5

There is a difference in “strangers” and violent criminal immigrants who move for financial reasons while saying it’s because of the cartels (they are part of the cartels).

You are a nigger. You are obtuse. You do not understand context and reading in between lines. You do not understand the difference in helping a stranger with a broken down car and letting a violent convicted murderer sleep in your kids bedroom because you are stupid.

You are most likely jewish and/or atheist and you are trying to weaponize something you don’t even belief in or agree with to create division and self-doubt. You are a worm who ought get squished. You are a nigger.

>judge a tree by it’s fruit
They are rotten fruit hence a evil tree and the bible tells us to burn it. You won’t let us so we transplant them to your yard. Enjoy.

trafficking implies moving them against their will for your own financial gain. why do libtards always lie and try to redefine words?

Christians are not Christ-like anymore.

>when the right does it it's human trafficking!
LMAOOOO this is such a retarded angle and I hope they keep trying to use it

Attached: cnjODKi.jpg (942x1278, 716.54K)

>roll the footage of Biden's illegal immigrant children being trafficked into cities at 3am

>millions of aliens come in: sleep
>couple of hundred aliens shipped to obamas doorstep to rape malia: REAL SHIT ?!
You shills should find another angle to push this one is low iq and transparent

Attached: 1629059857654.jpg (689x444, 30.64K)

If it existed you would post it.

SOME DUMP GATORS IN THE RIO GRANDE ALREADY.

(((totally not a Jew)))

Oh no, a literal who is upset!

Attached: 93458CA7-4AB4-4A61-A778-8ECDB4621D12.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

THIS.

There's no bargaining table with these fuckers. They want to bring as many low pay illegals in, among other reasons, to Fuck over the American worker and keep their pay as close to zero as possible. FUCK all of them especially fuckin Biden. Is it no wonder that Bidens home state of DE isn't a sanctuary state. The guy has publically stated that he didn't want his kids going to school in a racisl jungle. Fuckin fake ass president.

Except the democrats reaction to this is very predictable, it's not like Ron was expecting them to be quiet about it

This.

The shill fad of the week seems to be the "what if i frame my position as compliant with your religion, which despise btw" smuggie

>Instant memeflag reply
This is a demoralization or d&c thread made by US or Israeli Intel assets and all involved will be dead very soon
Sage and move on

Attached: 1663263527751576.png (785x757, 64.04K)

the-sun.com/news/2925281/biden-administration-secretly-flying-migrant-children-to-tennessee/

Ron Desantis is a clown. Just like his supporters. The only Republican who can do anything is Donald Trump.

This post is absolute cope. You're never going to change my mind about libshits and pedophiles no matter how white they are.

Attached: 1617142558786.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

he commands christians to show hospitality on an individual or congregational level, not nations to erase their borders. Remember how the Jews dealt with various invaders in Israel? Way to twist Scripture

There's no middle ground. It's like if we won't take all of them than we're the antichrist. No one's against emigration. They changed the policy in the 60's to "Open the floor gates" that's what their policy was. Prior to that there wasn't an issue...now...wtf?

I live in Bristol county Massachusetts. The amount of Brazilians and spics that don't speak a lick of English is crazy, not even mentioning the Portuguese that have been here for over a century. They aren't staying in Martha's Vineyard, they're coming here like they always do. Unless his plan was to fall on his sword and take the Biden admin with him for trafficking immigrants long before any governor started, this is a pretty fucking big whiff.

Sending them to Kamala's house was funny though

>Democrats stop shitskins from deportation you retard
So Democrats are simply insurmountable politically? They will rule you unopposed forever? That sucks, guess you should kill yourself.

Will what we fear to occur finally happen soon, Sonic totem?

Attached: 496ec04d5e6b68d5a093a11f71bcef52317ab363_hq.gif (400x224, 408.96K)

>It's awesome to go to a liberal controlled city/town/area for free!
>YOU ARE FUCKING EVIL FOR SENDING PEOPLE TO LIBERAL CONTROLLED CITY/TOWN/AREA!
They can't even be consistent with their arguments for their policy/agenda. Fucking retards.

The christian right killed the GOP, fuck them

>They can't even be consistent with their arguments for their policy/agenda
They don't need to be. Having the perfect argument in your head doesn't implement policy, power does.

I'd just use the same appeal authority vaxfags use:

> Are you a Christian?
> Oh yea, are you a pastor?
> No? Well are you a Biblical scholar?
> Do you have an actual degree in Biblical studies?
> Sorry, your opinion is invalid.

Or just call them faggots.

Attached: 20220915_143315_0.jpg (768x1024, 89.58K)

It's a judicial order, ignore it like leftists do. What are they going to do, send the military to keep the invasion flowing? That would be a simultaneous optics and constitutional disaster that would kick off a civil war, fucking bring it.

Lmao the seething goblin rage they have right now

YOU WILL ALL DIE

Bahahahaaha

state governments aren't allowed to deport anyone, not even illegal alien narcoterrorists
only the PotUS can do it, and he won't, in fact he's trying to fill every red state with them

Attached: 1661355362102603.gif (600x500, 1.68M)

marthas vineyard is a wonderful place. desantis upgraded his beaners to first class. seems pretty neighborly to me.

Attached: 1600478309316.png (908x539, 19.42K)

>nobody cares about your political stunt. illegal immigrants should be deported not sent to martha's vineyard on the taxpayer's dime.
I agree. Someone should tell Joe Biden to allow deportation of these illegal immigrants.

>What are they going to do, send the military to keep the invasion flowing?
they already have, see

>Literally Who? has an opinion on social media.
This seems really important.

Attached: twitter 9.png (475x475, 213.68K)

The actual reason Republicans would never force the issue is that they are owned by jews just like the Dems.
>only the PotUS can do it, and he won't
And neither did Trump while he was in office. And the excuse then was the same as it is now. "The Dems/RINOs won't let me!"
The real reason is that they all answer to the same kikes and only put on a show to fool White conservatives into sitting still while they are replaced.

Given onto Cesar that which is Cesar's. Ship those illegals off to leftist places and it's not my problem.

Caring what a non Christian lifestyle tells me, not

So god is not real but the devil and hell exist? Do these faggots really?

Sending immigrants to the richest parts of America is considered a bad thing to leftists lol they want them to rot in Los Angeles

John 10 :: NIV.
> "I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep. The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice.

& do south of the border gibs goblins meet the criteria of neighbor?

> 29 But he wanted to justify himself,(AJ) so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

> 30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side.(AK) 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan,(AL) as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[e] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

>36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

> 37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

Once again a non-Christian faggot is purposefully misinterpreting bible verses to try and influence his enemies.

>Blue waves
>Religious Right

/thread
People need to stop replying to shit like this. Too bad Any Forums has severe Newfag cancer.

Get a hold of yourself. This country is totally unsalvageable anyway. Might as well have some fun.

>he pissed off the religious right
>posts one singular tweet from one retard on twitter

I hope you all suffer and die