PUTIN WARNS AMERICA DO NOT CROSS THE 'RED LINE' OVER HIMARS

Putin warns US 'entering Ukraine war' if Biden crosses 'red line' in HIMARS threat

Any move by the US to supply Ukraine with longer-range missiles for its HIMARS systems would "cross a red line", Russia has warned, raising the possibility an alarming showdown between the superpowers. Washington has supplied Ukraine with advanced rockets that can hit targets up to 80 km (50 miles) away, while so far holding back from publicly announcing it would send rockets with more than double that range.

Russia's Foreign Ministry today said: "If Washington decides to supply longer-range missiles to Kyiv, then it will be crossing a red line, and will become a direct party to the conflict."
express.co.uk/news/world/1669800/vladimir-putin-news-russia-ukraine-war-update-himars-missiles-zelensky

Attached: 1633208.jpg (750x445, 29.52K)

>Russia’s Final Warning

Putin is going to die soon. Screenfap this

What's taking this asshole so long? Launch the fucking nukes

Feckless threat atm he should kill some Americans for everything they’ve already done to prove he’s serious

I fucking hate jews so much. If this results in six million kikes eating nuclear fire in NYC then so be it.

Putin has talked shit about crossing red lines since the war started and hasn't acted on a single one
I'm not a kike shill and denounce the Talmud but cmon man Putin has really sold out during this war, I remember when he warned Swe/Finland about joining NATO and when they confirmed their applications he just went "Haha okay well we don't even care" after weeks of talking shit about red lines and nukes at the border. Pathetic.

Attached: c4c9afac-c9fb-4ad5-aa59-7838b713e882_text.gif (400x225, 927.06K)

kek

Red lines are always a mistake and those who draw them know this well

Nobody gives a shit anymore. Brandon has called his nuclear bluff and Putan did nothing like a little bitch he is

Attached: IMG_20220913_164340.jpg (1080x1065, 322.63K)

>Putin warns US
what a silly little man.

fpbp but still fuck US who can't let russian army have some fun

yikes delet this

Maybe he should go back home then and not kill his neighbors. Fuck Putin and his gay red line.

Russia lost. Get over it.
To wage war you need a huge supply of able young men. Yuros don't have that. Now you understand why America has open borders.

launch the nukes!

UDRUB UDRUB WASHINGTON DC!

Do you really think his nukes work? I'd bet his oligarchs simply stole the money from nuke maintenance thinking that they would never be launched anyways

every single one of these posts were being posted February this year

>killing people and wasting resources on false imperialism is fun
this right here is a perfect example of why russians are retarded.
this and communism.

>increasingly nervous losing side gives an ultimatum to the world superpower to not cross that red line -- or else they're gonna lose their shit even harder

Attached: 1359677616950.png (1280x960, 1.76M)

Sweden and Finland didn't submit their applications to NATO in February, eat a nuke you retarded slav schizo

i just broke No Cap September. thanks alot shithead

Please do so, he's the biggest fucking westaboo to ever exist.

Attached: putin cuck.jpg (1949x2820, 586.37K)