Muh Nigger Mermaid

Meanwhile meet Andromeda, daughter of The King and Queen of ETHIOPIA. Clash of the Titans, 1982. Why do chuds cry like such babies when their shit is inflicted back on them? :)

Attached: 4ea998e6dc2dce15dc304e65dc23aa88--roman-costumes-movie-costumes.jpg (350x225, 20.63K)

And it was not a mistake because you did it recently again to them. Andromeda in the COTT remake

Attached: Muh mermaid.jpg (1600x1000, 138.4K)

Logical phallacy
Bait thread

Yeah but whites are so beautiful to look at.

Niggers on the other hand...

And before. Here is muh British pig whore with purple eyes as "Cleopatra", the queen of EGYPT WHICH IS IN AFRICA. If Cleopatra was white, why did all of Rome and Europe revolt when they saw Marc Antonius with her and threaten to remove him from the Senate if he didn't disavow her and court a white woman instead?

YOU CHUDS ARE FINISHED WITH THIS ONE KEK

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 8.25K)

It's a movie made by white people for white people because Ethiopians can't make movies

cleopatra was an ethnic greek

Cry moar. Grab a blanket. Keep warm.

>what's the ptolemaic dynasty

Present DNA proof.
Look at the map
Where is Egypt, faggot

Even a Mexican like me can see the truth. You're the original we wuz.

Attached: Ethiopia.jpg (976x549, 64.81K)

My, dude, let's call a spade a spade here, get down to brass taxes.
White people simple are simply more appealing to the eye,
Even White people that aren't attractive, can still look interesting.
That's it, I'm sorry, really just boils down to White people are just more visually appealing

Cleopatra was a movie made by white people for white people. The reason you are speaking a white language on a white computer network is because non whites cannot make anything new for themselves.

Where is EGYPT ON THIS MAP

Attached: EGYPE.jpg (303x166, 16.27K)

Show me on the map where the movie was made

Um sweaty, whites were everywhere. We didn't evolve from niggers. Niggers get 19% of their dna from an unrelated-to-white source species - some primitive baboon race or some shit. Having said that, whites are prolly racemixed from aliens. That's the most neutral, unbiased take of human origins there is.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Where is ETHIOPIA ON THIS MAP and like I said before if you faggots cast some white blue eyed faggot twink as Cuahctemoc I WILL COME UP THERE AND MURDER YOU ALL MYSELF WITH THE JAWBONE OF AN ASS

Attached: ETHI.jpg (226x223, 15.95K)

Why would any god, demigod, or son of god choose to be anything other than white?
Jesus chose to be a jew to end jewishness and create christianity. Also he was white, because he had the choice of how to look.
No god would be anything but white if they took human form.

WE

Attached: COPE COPE.jpg (1500x1500, 46.07K)

WUZ

Attached: COPE.png (800x332, 20.57K)

What Ethiopian movie are you upset about? Let me guess, you don't watch Ethiopoan movies because they are mud people like you.

Stop watching white movies. Stop speaking white languages (including Spanish). Stop using white technology.

OH DEAR GOD THEM SAPPHIRE RINGS
LAWD DEM VIOLET EYES ON A NIGGER QUEEN

WE WUZ

WE WUZ EVERYTHING
WHITES WUZ EVERYTHING

Wait no nigs not like that -

Attached: paajajajajajajajaja.jpg (466x551, 81.85K)

because we are racist you idiot, we dont like seeing brown apes on the screen

Attached: COPETY COPE.png (419x120, 8.2K)

Kek, Any Forums has fallen on hard time if they can't recognize bait like this.
Good thread Juan

Attached: photo1647363420.jpg (750x395, 57.09K)

Fuck you Paco. Keep talking shit and I’m gonna deliver a bunch more Californians to your faggot country.

Well maybe they and we get tired of seeing weak pallid earthworms who burn in the sun pretending they own the sun. Could be you're just full of cope this evening

...because it's a simple binary choice. Either you make characters that cater to niggers or to whites, but don't expect whites to like it then.
Also Andromeda was obviously gorgeous, you won't even find a nigress that attractive.

Attached: 1546942983159.png (974x650, 812.83K)

Yeah but at least they won't be pretending to be niggers in movies while crying that niggers for once are pretending to be them, what a letdown for the niggers tho

Everyone, even nu/pol/tards, get that this whole bread is obvious bait -- anons are taking it bc they're bored. Simple as

who do you think were the rich and powerful of africa user?
you can't possibly think it was blacks

Such cope. Maybe Tolkien's warriors needed real men and women to play them since yours can't fight for shit, then, if you want to use that reason the nigs and we can use ours.

Whites can't fight for shit and your litle bows and arrows were invented by the Chinese, not by blonde headed levitating faggots in fucking fictional Wales with pointed demon ears

Warriors need to be played BY WARRIORS
Maybe that's why they finally cast niggers. We're probably next :)

We have endured *30 YEARS* of nigger faces. We have watched as everything from classic films to kids cartoons to beloved franchises have been blackwashed, over and over and over and over and over and over. ENOUGH!!! Your Jewish stranglehold on film is ending. Whine, seethe, dilate, it makes no difference, the technology will undo your blackwashing and we can be free of endless, relentless, niggered propaganda. Fuck you!

Attached: 1663100660348344.png (653x864, 149.28K)

Most of the real political issues these days are too fucked up to argue with anons over. Sign of the times when silde threads like this become intellectual comfort food.

A phallus is always the logical answer

No. I just don't like watching niggers. It is artistic choice. I am not racist.

The rest of us have endured more than 100 years of pigger faces. We have watched as everything from classic films to kids cartoons to beloved franchises STARTED OUT nothing but you thin lipped narrow faced ice monkeys. Over and over and over.

Maybe entire rest of the world said ENOUGH!!! right back at you. Cry.

im not coping i am racist and i am proud

Ethiopians are just white people with burnt skin like all pure Cushitic people are

Attached: D89DAAF0-3800-4572-B67A-A8BF3F1AD59E.jpg (720x1027, 64.64K)

>all these groups are the same race even tho Africa is the most diverse place on earth

Are u just dumb or Mexican

With that logic white people are the original natives of North America because look at a map.

He disavowed the Roman gods and worshipped the Egyptian ones. Caesar was with her too they didn’t care then.

Well maybe all of us are sick of always watching you. At least we and niggers can actually fight. After centuries of seeing whites portrayed as warriors then about ten years of royally easily kicking your ass in every fight, maybe we all decided it was time to see true strength represented in movies as true strength in life. Since you can't fight for shit. Call us a spic and we murder you. Call blacks a nigger they stomp you to mist.

Stop using film to lie and make yourselves feel better. You didn't even invent films. Your jew captors did :)

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Na bro you copin
Copin HARD

I ain't crying about it. They didn't take away the real Little Mermaid. It's still there. We can watch it any time we like.

There are thousands of stories from many of the different African countries and neither Disney or anybody else is making those movies. They are telling black children that black culture is not important. That white culture and history is so important that all black children should desire to mimic European culture.

Two generations from now black culture will be entirely European and all black history and stories will be seen as boring. It's sort of like how black people were tricked into getting rid of all black people off of products in the grocery stores but keeping the white ones.

Ethiopia is in the horn of African they are not negroid they are Caucsiod why would they have a problem with light skin cuacsiods in that area when Egyptians have always been fair and tan skin anyway

Attached: E429FDA9-9E84-4AFE-B9D2-89A56CA29CEE.jpg (640x800, 92.63K)

Black people still can't swim no matter what you compare the situation too.

Just wait for it. They're gonna remake King Arthur and replace pic related with niggers

Attached: 1661843677351.jpg (1332x850, 405.56K)

>1982

Yes this definitely is relevant to this discussion and not an attempt to deflect at all, I'm sure. If you were actually mad about this, you would not clamor for blackwashing in modern day Hollywood.

Where is Africa. Black niggers run Portugal now and a black is married to Prince Harry. Does that make England and the royal family nigger? Does that make Portugal moor again?

Because it once was, you know, Joao.

if I had a dollar for every shill / bait thread I've seen that produced good conversations I'd have a few thousand dollars

Greeks are white, i don't understand.

>and a black is married to Prince Harry.

Black looll her kids are fully white looking she is mixed as well

And Little Mermaid is now a movie made by nonwhite people for nonwhites. Get over it and quit crying you pussy

Because this was in the past and white founded the industry so they have more literary license to do this than modern niggers do to do this in reverse. The nigger mermaid thing is just more shameless pandering to niggers so they can feel better about themselves or some shit.

That’s not how it works

>Whites can't fight for shit
Lel. That's why Mexico used to be under Austrian rule, right?
If you want warriors to be played by warriors, niggers aren't even an option. They hardly evolved past spears and made no contribution to the art of war whatsoever. Even as late as WWII they were a liability who needed their own battallions because the cowards were way too prone to act like headless chickens once the fight actually started. A race so worthless, they were not even fit to be gunfodder.

Thanks man.

Fucking 1982

>ETHIOPIA
Andromeda, in Greek mythology, beautiful daughter of King Cepheus and Queen Cassiope of Joppa in Palestine (called Ethiopia) and wife of Perseus.

What a pathetic thread, OP must be very, very salty...

All fields

Kangz my ass.

Attached: tut.jpg (619x900, 101.67K)

No, it's why Austria got its ass kicked and run out of Mexico, and then got its ass kicked again 40 years later

>1982

Great point joto

Seems to be working fine. Get offline and go back to mourning the dead Lizard Regent before cops show up at your door and end you

And now look at it lol

What about their record-low IQ then?

Keep coping That’s Somalis Ethiopians are Christians and pretty average iqs

You are an historically illiterate moron. Lol. Amazing.

She's British.

and their nappy hair, dog like mouths, nigger eyes and noses, nigger lips, etc., etc., even the fucking teeth in their head are niggerfied.

Rangs OUR ass. Cleopatra was a black ass nigress and did not have purple eyes, nor was she a typical white fat PIG

Attached: WE-opatra.jpg (105x144, 4.81K)

Like idk if u have met a Ethiopian but they are actually very nice people

>imagine being proud mowing lawns for cerveza
Kek

Kek
My Work Is Done Here

Well we could cast a white man as Quetzalcoatl and be mythologically accurate. Cope mexi, your ancestors thought whites were living GODS.

Wrong board, Jose.

Attached: badges.jpg (258x195, 13.02K)

Her father was white, and her mother black.

i have and their not. Just give them time to get their numbers up, they're the same kind of disrespectful nigger as all the rest.
>minnesotan resident