Legalized weed is a population control op

Smoking weed lowers sperm count by 28-55%:
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26283092/

Weed causes estrogenic effects in males:
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16499939/

Why are you still smoking this fag plant, user?
Interestingly, hops has the same effect, so IPAfags who smoke weed might as well be trannies.

Attached: th-2114109334.jpg (474x320, 36.65K)

haha joint smoke goes woosh

No
It has to do with lazy, compliant population
It's as if you've never seen a pot head
They puff for welfare

Okay cool but I'll smoke some weed when I'm back from vacation.

I don't know what the fuck you're smoking but whenever I smoke, I wanna fuck. I lift better, fight better and pretty much do all the traditionally masculine things way better. Tobacco is a great herb too but for different reasons.

Moderation is key, coffee is also bad, but you can enjoy a cup a day.

Attached: 28DA54D0-E344-475D-AB09-8BE680281F88.jpg (552x738, 53.66K)

i quit a month ago
coffee is not good for you in any capacity

>Weed causes estrogenic effects in males:
Your study literally says it causes estrogenic effects in FEMALES, not male, rats, nothing of importance for an adult male

trust the science, bigot

Wanting to fuck is fine. Malformed sperm and drastically lowered sperm count is not.
Globohomo is perfectly capable of stacking functions.
Linear, single-order thinking like this is why they just can't stop WINNING.
>captcha: SSSAAV

Attached: 1662946531536377.jpg (618x755, 70.57K)

>checked
Agreed

Op just loves - muh science. It can't ever be co-opted or misrepresented...

I never worked out until I started smoking

You WILL own things and you WILL be unhappy

The truth is, pot smokers jerk off 2x;3x, as much as normal coomers.

Same. Also I became conservative after smoking for only a few months. You people need to calm the fuck down. I was a faggy atheist before I smoked pot. Now I know Jesus

kek fuck sciencefags. anyone who's attended (((college))) is, by default, a mental ingrate.
it doesn't change the fact that your medical marijuana and heckin' IPAs are turning you into a tranny.

It does have antioxidants but you re probably right, the bad outweighs the good

Weed can be great for certain periods of your life. It helped me to know God and see through many a kike subversive op.
Smoking it routinely, however, turns you into an infertile catboi. I don't like it, I wish I could still smoke, but we have a race to save.

It is no coincidence that the most pozzed States in the US are the ones legalizing it.

yep

its all of the above

You are just wrong.

I was a smoker for years straight. Years. Still have four children with a white wife. She smokes, too. The kids are seriously so much healthier and smarter than all the other ratshit vaccinated kids they are around, including their cousins. The weed didn't stop my nuts at all. Today I smoked then drank down some raw eggs.
Meanwhile, my sister and her husband cannot get pregnant, but she won't accept that the covid vax sterilized her. They go to doctors to get his sperm looked at, as if he is the problem and not both of them. Then, they think insurance will cover the visit and it wont. Like hundreds of dollars. lol. I literally looked it up online and told them exactly what to take to increase sperm mobility and shape. They had to pay a quack thousands to do a google search.

If the weedz have made me so retarded and gay and weak, then why am I winning so fucking much?

The States legalizing it are liberal States. Neoliberal. The peak of materialism. It is all me me me feel good in teh now. That is why the degenerate perverts also legalize the weeds. You might note that they also start trying to legalize all kinds of other crazy shit, like HIV giving and meth and heroin.

States like Oklahoma and Missouri also legalzied the weed. They have stayed pretty conservative. SO, I do not buy what you are selling.

You can smoke routinely just like you can drink routinely. YOu just need to know moderation and your own self.

LMAO DUDE CUM

I'm living proof this is false.

>personal trainer/semi pro sim racer
>wife is pregnant again
>have more money than I can spend
>everyday smoker of a precious gift from our Lord.

Just don't abuse it and make sure your life is in order before daily use