I FUCKING HATE EAST INDIANS

i FUCKING HATE EAST INDIANS
GO BACK TO INDIA YOU FUCKING PIECES OF WORTHLESS DOGSHIT
YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN APES
GET THE FUCK OUT

Attached: COWbeMx.png (659x609, 184.12K)

>There's 1.4 billion of these shit worshippers
I hate Asia, disgusting hyperpopulated shithole

Attached: 1662836361683719.webm (254x400, 1.45M)

did you know like 2 thirds of our current immigrants are from India? even in Vancouver there’s both less chinks and whites but far more poos. they used to just be in Surrey, now I see a fuckton of them in Burnaby too. I’m guessing it’s even worse in Toronto.

Omg?! How did he do that?

>1.4 billion subhuman apes
>99% of them are worthless animals
holy shit, YOU ARE NOT MY FUCKING EQUAL YOU BIOLOGICALLY INFERIOR PIECE OF SHIT. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND SHUT THE FUCK UP
SHOULD HAVE GOT HIT
FUCKING WORTHLESS ANIMAL

bro they need to get the fuck out of vancouver and burnaby and stay the fuck in surrey. they don't belong in vancouver or burnaby. fucking animals. even fucking coquitlam, get the fuck out and stay in surrey, you fucking pieces of shit. any time you are yourself they attack you of resentment. i fucking hate these low IQ sacks of worthless subhuman fucking shit

I’ve yet to be attacked by them but I’ve smelled them. they don’t call em poos for nothing.

bro i'm not even fucking racist, but every fucking time it's a goddamn east indian. they're so fucking stupid it's insane. every fucking time. i'm not even racist, they're just resentful pieces of fucking shit. jerking off to white women in public, fucking worshipping these piece of shit white women. just bunch of degenerate fucking hypocrites man. makes me sick

>GO BACK TO INDIA YOU FUCKING PIECES OF WORTHLESS DOGSHIT
no

DAILY COPE THREAD.

Attached: 1661375190798743.gif (854x640, 406.55K)

well you guys are the biggest cuck nation in the world.
Reap what you sow white cuck.

then fucking kill yourself, man. you fucking subhuman
yeah you guys are the biggest fucking rapist pieces of absolute dogshit. subhuman animals. you're fucking worthless

Canada and Sweden competing who is the biggest cuck in the world, I think Canada is winning. Swedes are still racist as fuck.

>then fucking kill yourself, man. you fucking subhuman
Basement dweller hands typed this

A whopping two dozen of my friends moved to Canada in the last 5 years. Most are living in Vancouver and Toronto now. That was most of the people I know, the friends I have left here I can count on one hand (they couldn’t immigrate because they’re poorfags)

>yeah you guys are the biggest fucking rapist pieces of absolute dogshit. subhuman animals. you're fucking worthless
You make it sound like it's a bad thing. Only whores are raped.

emigrate*

It's very easy to migrate to Canada. There's many ways.

why are you on the human internet when you're subhuman? don't you have subhuman brown forums? where you can talk about sex with your farm animals and torrents of "now you see me"

We don't call it cuckanda for no reason

retard hands typed this